Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EbonyKnife

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadar View Post
One thing that makes me want the Movementsspeed back is that a couple of last games i had two katarinas constantly jumping into my turret after hitting level 6. I could do nothing. I was too slow to run away even when i rooted her she could just "jump" to me.
My ult was useless, before the knockup came I was already dead.

I really hope Riot will overthink this whole nerf at least a bit. And I hope they make these changes in the PBE phase next time. Talking about Diana and Rengar already.
oh no, zyra has weaknesses.

she has amazing sustained damage and great CC + ult, some counterpicks is just what you get.

RpiesSPIES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
we’ll be slightly increasing the size of her plant’s hit boxes to make them easier to right click
thaaaaaaank youuuuuuu

SirHeroTheBrave

08-12-2012

come on at least give the speed and range back :\ thats all I ask you have to be so close and are so slow and squishy, just saying I mean ryze is not squishy and can be fairly far and has more speed I belive.

Gocrazyman22

08-12-2012

i don't get what so many people are freaking out about she is still very viable in most of the games i have played her in if not all these nerfs make it so the other team can have fun too instead of almost never being able to kill her she is a LITTLE bit easier to kill, and now she cant accidentally kill 3 champs when she was going for 1. it think that these nerfs really do not bring her down to eve tier or even close...

Thseus140

08-12-2012

Post removed due to being incoherent.

Tech953

08-12-2012

...thank you god

KawaiiDesu Kami

08-12-2012

So happy shes getting nerfed!! though i rarly see people play as her.

Owlnoxus

08-12-2012

Uhm. . . . so I've been dominating as Zyra.

If anything, her mana costs are either TOO LOW, or her innate mana regen is TOO HIGH.

I think the problem lies in her mana, no more in her damaging.

People say that she has to have a trade off. Well, that should be the trade off. Keep her burst, but make it so she can't try the burst 7-8 times in a lane without ever having to refuel on mana.

drakomania

08-12-2012

Sadly, I couldn't try her in the free champion week before the nerfs...
Lucky bots :P

Kiddalee

08-12-2012

Usually, when I hear people cry "OP" at a new champion, I assume they are whining because they haven't learned to counter it yet. Zyra is the first new champion I have ever considered to be OP. Other zoners could do nothing to her, not even attrition. Hopefully her reduced kiting reduces her ability to start exchanges in lane, in which there was no fighting back or backing down from.