Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wapistan

08-10-2012

I got Zyra first day, and I can't argue with the reasons behind the nerfs. She was RIDICULOUSLY OP. Post nerf, she still has all the stuff I love about her without her being a late-game Veigar at level 3.

joodajoo

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellblaue View Post
bad and wrong

and I'm right.

lol downvotes. proof.

also first..

170 downvotes. explains the number of children in this game. i'm impressed.
you call children people without knowing their age, most immaturity is from adults actually

Roebling

08-10-2012

CertainlyT, what would you respond to someone who said Zyra is simply a less powerful Orianna, but who is simply easier to play. I hear many people say "Why use Zyra when you can play Orianna". Scarra is one of these. I personally, probably would do better with Zyra (I have never actually played either), but I assume this because Orianna is, supposedly, harder to play. But if it is true, and I am also asking whether it is, why use Zyra when we have Orianna? Do you think something should be changed to make it that Zyra has something on Orianna?

Sh4rpz

08-10-2012

why don't you try making Zyras ultimate a bit like morganas, half the damage when the thorns come out, then the other half when they get knocked up, then it punishes the enemy players for staying in that circle giving them the opportunity to escape some damage, it will still have the advantages for them, by possibly splitting up the enemy team for easy kills

Zorrlost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Now give me Diana nerf pleasE?

maxit64

08-10-2012

i always was able to defend against ganks when i was lvl 6 now ill be vulnerable

DStarEternal

08-10-2012

aww, nerfing zyra ;-;
zyra is so easy to deal with though. just wail on her with bursting attack damage and thats a dead zyra.

Skullhp

08-10-2012

the movement speed nerf is so dumb u actually know even with her zone control is hard to escape from ganks and is annoying have a slow champion so now boots of swiftness is a must buy unless u have runes of speed so u can actually escape from battles this is going to be same as anivia annoying slow :/
and by the way u nerf the plants attacking the same damage if u put zyra plants against heimerdinger turrets u will find out heim turrets are a way more powerfull than zyra plants i see one heim with 100 hp kill a darius with 1060 hp just with that turrets -.- so tell me about overpowered turrets

narutooo11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

these nerfs are a little too extreme. from the first time i played her i got the fact that she was over powered and didnt a nerf... but this is just ruining the champion.. yes nerfing her is a good idea but taking so much away from her is just sad... she'll just become like eve was before.. i think at the very least her movment speed should stay 310 so she could escape lane ganks.. plus the damage reduction on her ult is TOO much!!.. please riot do listen

Axtrosz

08-10-2012

Mostly disagree with a few nerfs, the movement speed was completely unnecessary and will only make her more useless when chasing away.

The damage on her ultimate was never a problem, the knockback is what made it really powerful, like an upgraded Malphite ult, for me, the damage changes are just... meh.

The E is a buff, rather than a nerf, and the fact that plants will now deal 50% less damage per plant , is senseless, before, you still had a 25% bonus damage when placing two plants, but now, placing one is the same thing, now it has very little sense to place two plants (of course, they still deal more damage, twice the attacks) but overall it will deal the same damage, huh.

Plants themselves are only OP on Dominion, where they best out Heimer's turrets.