Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slattery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

So Lets nerf the newly *****ed about champion. and not the continuously *****ed about darius that does TRUE DAMAGE ulti that can be refreshed. Also why buff the **** out of xin to the point of where his win rate as gone up and he is now very toxic and kills anyone he 1v1's... so riot please dont only nerf zyra please nerf all of the other champions that need it as well.

pokervisage

08-09-2012

I want my movement speed back

Earl of Madness

08-09-2012

I agree with all of these nerfs but she needs the QoL changes now. She did have too much burst and scaled too well into late game even if she didn't do well. I do disagree with how heavy the MS nerf but the mobility nerf was needed because of how safe she could play in comparison to other mages in addition to how much burst she had. I could dominate any lane with her regardless of how well I did. Not only that but the amount of teamfight presence she has is insane, plants, AoE, CC and large radius ult. Thats two more allies in the fight with lots of Damage and CC. That is a lot of power in teamfights. More than a lot of AP mages. This needed to be addressed because playing safe then bursting the enemy down was far too easy. I can't crunch the numbers being that I am not a professional but these nerfs are needed

I don't think that she has gotten hit too heavily but now she needs the quality of life changes. Before I didn't notice them because she bursted so fast but now it is very noticeable I hope they put those QoL changes in soon.

Kai Allard Laio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

I would like to see a Red's response to the MS nerf. I understand the concept of bringing her on par with anivia. that made sense. But the bird has a wall, stun, and slow to protect her. zyra has a seed to let her know someone is about to jump her (she can't out run the gank at that point), and a single snare that she has to stop to cast.

I've seen a lot of ppl happily accept the dmg nerf, (and I agree with it too), but a lot of ppl don't like the MS nerf. Seeing as she has to meticulously position herself - or risk dying to PCM - shouldn't she be a little more mobile?

Lucksnipe

08-10-2012

way to many nerfs, rly I thought this was the only not op champ riot has released in a while I rly did applaude the great mechanics of seeds and plants while not thinking she was overpowered but nerfing her just goes to show that riot releases champions everyone buys her he or she gets nerfed and nobody ever plays her again. rinse and repeat

Lucksnipe

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexinity View Post
Enough nerfs. Why not just make champions less powerful on release.
because they need money

doom13th

08-10-2012

ewww

Ishinokao

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Allard Laio View Post
I would like to see a Red's response to the MS nerf. I understand the concept of bringing her on par with anivia. that made sense. But the bird has a wall, stun, and slow to protect her. zyra has a seed to let her know someone is about to jump her (she can't out run the gank at that point), and a single snare that she has to stop to cast.

I've seen a lot of ppl happily accept the dmg nerf, (and I agree with it too), but a lot of ppl don't like the MS nerf. Seeing as she has to meticulously position herself - or risk dying to PCM - shouldn't she be a little more mobile?
This.

Iord

08-10-2012

Wtf no darius! da fuq is dis ****

zZGeniusZz

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Before nerfing Zyra they should nerft Darius or Diana .... They are just too op and allways pwn u in 1 vs 1 battles :l.