Nunu.... Nunu.... Nunu.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyeena

Banned

09-11-2010

Who says Nunu needs a buff? Arougi taken names!!!! (probably spelled his name wrong)

Axoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Nunu is fine. Just don't play Attack Speed Nunu and you're good.

TalkMan

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoren View Post
Nunu is fine. Just don't play Attack Speed Nunu and you're good.
if AS gets madreds and keeps building tanky, i dont mind

Axoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkMan View Post
if AS gets madreds and keeps building tanky, i dont mind
Attack Speed Nunu can solo Baron, but any other champ going AS is better than AS Nunu. Nunu is supposed to make people fear getting caught in his ult. If you're ult doesn't do 1.3k damage every time you pop it. People don't fear you and they don't waste their CC on you, like they should be doing.

durpado

09-11-2010

push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push!

Hyeena

Banned

09-11-2010

Dont de-rail this thread. Nunu was picked in the WCG USA national game. Talk about how awesome jungle nunu is. Not about AS nunu

Axoren

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyeena View Post
Dont de-rail this thread. Nunu was picked in the WCG USA national game. Talk about how awesome jungle nunu is. Not about AS nunu
People play AS Nunu in Ranked and it makes me sad to be alive.

Jungle Nunu = Lol, every buff.

Paco Deth

09-11-2010

His Ult is just WAY too easy to shut down. I'd prefer it if they reduced the damage a bit and made it Unstoppable. Most of the time you can get out of his Ult pretty easy even when he isn't shut down by using Merc Treads, having a high move speed, or using flash or the many versions of flash so many champions have.

Been in games where one team has a couple of nice CC spells (stun, knockup, silence, etc.) and seen Nunu get his Ult shut down EVERY single time, it's embarrassing, even Nunu's that rush a Banshee's Veil often don't get to use their Ult much.

Hyeena

Banned

09-11-2010

GG Epik for that nice come back win

Paco Deth

09-11-2010

Oh and my favorite is what Gragas can do to Nunu. Bear in mind, Nunu's Ult has a cooldown of 150/120/90 depending on what level you have of it, while Gragas' Ult has only a 60 second cooldown.

When Gragas tosses his Explosive Cask Ult at Nunu while he is chanelling his Absolute Zero Ult, Nunu's Ult fires off wherever he lands. It's so sad to see a Nunu try to Ult a group in the middle of the lane, only to get knocked across the screen by Gragas cask and detonate Absolute Zero off somewhere in the jungle.