Miss Fortune Build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XiTro

09-11-2010

So far playing Miss Fortune I did:

Sorcerer
IE
Bloodthirster
Frozen Mallet
Bloodrazer
PD or Guardian Angel(usually game ends before I can get this)

I've read up on the current discussion on AD vs AP and no one seems to suggest PD or suggest rushing an IE.

I was wondering if I can get some input on my item build, I'm not exactly the best at understanding the mechanics/consequences of my build.

Thanks in advance.

Makerwet

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiTro View Post
So far playing Miss Fortune I did:

Sorcerer
IE
Bloodthirster
Frozen Mallet
Bloodrazer
PD or Guardian Angel(usually game ends before I can get this)

I've read up on the current discussion on AD vs AP and no one seems to suggest PD or suggest rushing an IE.

I was wondering if I can get some input on my item build, I'm not exactly the best at understanding the mechanics/consequences of my build.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=244405

Siky

09-11-2010

I dislike Bloodthirster, she doesn't utilize it as well as other ranged auto-attackers like Ashe/Trist. Her attack speed is quite a bit slower unfortunately and I think I'd rather just get Wriggle's if I needed Attack Speed + a bit of Damage. You run a really fragile build for awhile, most games should end before you even finish your Bloodthirster or right after you buy it. I know it procs off your Q, but I've never really found it effective and if you don't build survival items as well, you won't be keeping any of the build up passive bonuses for long.

I built like this at first as well actually subbing Bloodrazor for a Cleaver and I never got to a 6th item ever because my build was so expensive...

Now I'm starting to like:
- Catalyst
- Sorc Boots
- IE
- Attack Speed/Phage Item depending on situation, I get both order depends.
- Cleaver
- Frozen Mallet

I build Banshee's whenever I feel like I need to. Sometimes I don't build it at all because the enemy team just doesn't touch me. That's my AD build and it works pretty well in most cases. My issue most of the time is usually team based and whether or not I have someone I can setup an Ult off of or not. Still working on the build though, MF hasn't been out long enough to really get a good idea of what works the best yet.