Since Corki's ulti is a skill shot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamcleaver

09-11-2010

...why doesn't it have the new arrow indicator for skill shots? I get it on every other skill shot I encounter except for Corki's ulti. Is it only me or others have this problem as well?

On a side note: It would be cool if his ulti applied on hit effects since the dmg is kinda mediocre. (I'm terrible with him).

TalkMan

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcleaver View Post
...why doesn't it have the new arrow indicator for skill shots? I get it on every other skill shot I encounter except Corki's ulti. Is it only me or others have this problem as well?
dunno about it, but i personally think that the indicator makes me hit less then w/o it

Quote:
On a side note: It would be cool if his ulti applied on hit effects.
no.

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2010

His ulti is not a main source of damage. It's an additional bonus to your already crazy DPS.

Dreamcleaver

09-11-2010

Well I think you can turn it off somewhere. Not sure. It's jsut strange that Corki's ulti doesn't have it. (at least for me)

I know from expereince that for Sivir's Boomerang Blade the arrow indicator is too short. Doesn't show its max range. Kinda annoying.

RiotBuster

09-11-2010

Toggle the indicator on in "more options"

Dreamcleaver

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBuster View Post
Toggle the indicator on in "more options"
Thx, I'll check that.

Still, other skill shots have it without toggling anything.

Fated Ataraxia

09-11-2010

I've noticed this too; I've tried toggling the indicator on and off, but it still doesn't show it. My opinion is that the Big Missile has a different hit box than the regular missiles, which causes the indicator to bug/not sure.