Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gabriel Angelos

09-11-2010

i dont know whats wrong but the gameplay is starting to get choppy now and whenever i try to login it has a big delay on the typing i know its not my connection because i went to a gaming cafe and it has the same problem..even when i try to lock in on the champ i chose it has a big delay idk if its the severs overloading...it would be great if someone told me whats wrong thx

Xpander

09-11-2010

Same problem on Europe servers since the last patch.

DoransTroll

09-11-2010

Same here. But I've always assumed that it's because I'm using a netbook. It seems like this is happening even on people who are using decent computers though.

0 Genesis 0

09-11-2010

BUMP omg bump this thread... Riot? explanation please?

Xpander

09-11-2010

I feel like they got some memory leaks.
In the patch notes they said they are moving to Adobe Air 2.0, but in my game directory I still see only the 1.0 ver directory.
Am I missing something?

DoransTroll

09-11-2010

You have to update it yourself.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=244495
The game download the new Adobe Air client for you (1.5..not even 2.0.3, which is the current version according to Adobe website), but it won't update it for you.
My recommendation is to go to the Adobe's site and download it.
The updating is nice and fast. Just run the program, and it will fix itself (no need to uninstall old version or anything.
However, it didn't help me after updating though.

Xpander

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
You have to update it yourself.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=244495
The game download the new Adobe Air client for you (1.5..not even 2.0.3, which is the current version according to Adobe website), but it won't update it for you.
My recommendation is to go to the Adobe's site and download it.
The updating is nice and fast. Just run the program, and it will fix itself (no need to uninstall old version or anything.
However, it didn't help me after updating though.
I updated it myself after hearing about it, was just thinking I need some different files for this version to be patched with the patcher.

DoransTroll

09-11-2010

If there is anything else that we have to do, then I'm at my wit's end. I tried updating my .NET client (vr 4 is supposed to be the newest one), along with other OS maintenance (defrag and what not). Nothing's been working so far. I guess I'll just wait for the next patch. I have too much work to really play this week anyway.