Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, Amumu...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotflcopter

09-11-2010

i think it's time for him to be nerfed.

after the shen nerf (deserved, imho) he is without question the BEST tank out there, by far. so far that no other tank can compete and as such, the team which will get him will start with a HUGE advantage.

i've seen too many games won by terrible teams just thanks to amumu's ulti (of course combined with his Q for a perfect initiation)

to be honest, there shouldn't be champions that are the absolute best at their role no matter what. ezreal was the very best carry, and he got nerfed (again, rightfully so). now amumu is the very best tank and he should be toned down imo.

ProtestTheBread

09-11-2010

Got rolled by a team because of a good mumu?

Opposite

09-11-2010

what would be his nerfs? They already reduced the mr he removes.

Rotflcopter

09-11-2010

Quote:
Grimmbeard:
Got rolled by a team because of a good mumu?

no, i've been keeping an eye on amumu for quite a while before saying this. also, i sometime lost to bad teams just because his ult is so game changing in a teamfight

Kittehs

09-11-2010

Amumu's only problem is that he deals TOO much damage for a tank. And his ult is pretty much an auto-win for any coordinated team fight. Reduce the radius on his ult, increase projectile speed on bandage toss, increase mana cost on despair, decrease base damage on tantrum. Done.

roninsm

09-11-2010

I disagree. Amumu has been the way he was for ages. People started complaining because he's T1 on elementz's list.

Rotflcopter

09-11-2010

Quote:
Opposite:
what would be his nerfs? They already reduced the mr he removes.

i don't know, and even if i did it's not my decision. for sure his ult has to be looked at

JohnPetrucci

09-11-2010

I honestly can think of any nerfs amumu deserves though. He is an outstanding tank, but I don't see where he could be nerfed without it just being "omg he's OP (wtf?) lets screw up his numbers and see if he starts to suck".

I think amumu is fine. Very very strong tank, but fine.

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

09-11-2010

no
dont nerf amumu
buff alistar

Rotflcopter

09-11-2010

Quote:
JohnPetrucci:
I honestly can think of any nerfs amumu deserves though. He is an outstanding tank, but I don't see where he could be nerfed without it just being "omg he's OP (wtf?) lets screw up his numbers and see if he starts to suck".

I think amumu is fine. Very very strong tank, but fine.

the problem is that there is no other tank that can compete.

and to be honest i would find foolish to buff other tanks to his level rather than bringing him down to theirs