Hecarims free this week. Get ready for "Oh my God Hecarim is sooo bad"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wrzp

09-10-2012

Hecarim is solid, I like getting a frozen heart after a couple of GP10s for the CD reduction and the tankiness.

I Love Slurpees

09-10-2012

FFFFUUUUU Why can't they ever make my favorite champs just not free?

Friesguy

09-10-2012

Get Shurelyia's Reverie and Ghostbalde. As well as ghost summoner spell. Popping those three at the same and charging into enemy teams is devastatingly powerful. His ganks are nearly unavoidable.

Anytime I play with a good Hecarim jungler, it takes a lot of feeding from other lanes to beat him. If anyone thinks Hecarim is weak or UP, go watch Siv HD's Hecarim guide. It's also good for new Hecarim players as well.

SquarePeg

09-10-2012

well played, a hecarim gank is nigh inescapable - his ult has like nocturne's range, with an aoe directed fear as a bonus.

Xtrordinari

09-10-2012

Nocturne's ult has at least twice the range of Hecarim's, I don't even understand how you could possibly compare the ranges on them. However a well placed Hecarim ult is easily game changing or at least can turn the tide of a team fight.

Legendary Mochi

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrordinari View Post
Nocturne's ult has at least twice the range of Hecarim's, I don't even understand how you could possibly compare the ranges on them. However a well placed Hecarim ult is easily game changing or at least can turn the tide of a team fight.

I think he meant his Q range. I thought the same at first, lol.

I love Hecarim! He is one of my favorite junglers. I try to maximize the movement speed bonuses without sacrificing damage or tankiness. I get all the movement speed buffs from masteries, and movement speed quints. Start with boots, 3 health potions which equals out to about 76 damage and 405 base movement speed. After a few ganks and hopefully some kills or assists, I b for boots of mobility and at least 1 Gp5 (philo and HoG).

After that I focus of ganking for whatever lane needs it, occasionally counter-jungling, and gunning into lanes with ghost trying to crush kids. Seriously at that level (5,6,7) with just ghost, ult and your E your "garen"teed a kill. Ghosting or E-ing in alone will cause someone to burn their summoners, and if you know your lane is paying attention, burn ghost,E and ult in after you hit with your E.

Congratulations, you just made the enemy burn everything, die, and **** their pants!

Mid/Late game I build Shureliyas, Force of nature, Ghostblade, Randuins, Atmas or trinity or Frozen mallet, and cap it with whatever you want depending on how the game is going. (Sometimes if Im doing really well, I get a phantom dancer just to run people over faster.)

When I play with friends, I have a Zilean and pull a Siv HD and run into the enemy team with over 1k movement speed and just try to be as annoying and scary as possible. Honestly, as Hec, its not really hard. Yeah, he could use a little more damage on some things, but I end up usually getting fed and just laugh forever as no one can catch me or run away from me.

Ill post a video guide/ written guide sometime soon. I have some hilarious replays!(When I get around to making it)

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
hecarims ultimate top 3? thats a troll post if i ever saw one

just looking quickly over the champion pool these are champions who i feel have better or atleast equal powered ultimates

amumu
anivia
ashe
cassiopeia
dr mundo
Got to there and stopped taking you seriously.
Dr Mundos ult is not on par with anyone's unless you don't have a single champ with ignite or a heal reducing skill and don't build an item that reduces healing.