Hecarims free this week. Get ready for "Oh my God Hecarim is sooo bad"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seprest

08-07-2012

I think his dmg is fine. If you build him so that he can't be immediately burst down, he can really set a winning precedence by mid game. His ulti raeps mid game team fights. Key to doing well as Hec is mastering when to pop his lifesteal, and choosing what abilities to level up based on the flow of gameplay (do you need higher lifesteal or more dmg?).

Rumbles

08-07-2012

Already played with 2 Hecarim's who just fed then said it was their first time playing as him... :|

weizhong5

08-08-2012

I think Hec is quite effective at laning actually. Use his e to kite enemies, then q to sweep them. His W gives him great sustain.

baconmaster11

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balrog117 View Post
ya hecarim can be very strong in the right hands but i'm sure everyone can agree that he needs some sort of buffs big or small
I main Hecarim and "in the right hands" he is extremely powerful and has the ability to solo carry a team. i build him extremely tanky because of his armor and magic resist scaling. this gives me the ability to initiate fights with my ult, take a lot of damage from the opposing team, but also chase done stray enemies and put out a lot of damage. i would love a buff just because im selfish. but i think hes already extremely viable.

Shadow Wolf 47

08-22-2012

I main Hecarim- he isn't bad but you cant just build movement speed and expect to win. My preferrable combo with him is R-E-W-Q...with a bit of dmg and speed it is usually enough to turn the tides of a teamfight

Dont ban Zach

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
hecarims ultimate top 3? thats a troll post if i ever saw one

just looking quickly over the champion pool these are champions who i feel have better or atleast equal powered ultimates

amumu
anivia
ashe
cassiopeia
dr mundo
fiddlesticks
fiora
fizz
gragas
janna
jax
karthus
kassadin
kayle
kennen
lulu
lux
malphite
malzahar
morgana
nocturne
nautilus
olaf
shen
skarner
sona
swain
teemo
tryndamere
twisted fate
veigar
vladimir
warwick
wukong
zyra

no way does hecarim have top 3... no way!!

morgana anivia and fiddlesticks have ults that are easily 2-3-4x+ as good as hecarims
tryndamere's ultimate is just as powerful as hecarim's...
HAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH AHAHA

mnun

08-22-2012

I had alot of fun with him on free week last time, my first game as him I went 14/3/15 something like that, ridiculously fun to pull off awesome ulti's

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Hecarim is really strong right now. He feels good.

maximumboss

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
hecarims ultimate top 3? thats a troll post if i ever saw one

just looking quickly over the champion pool these are champions who i feel have better or atleast equal powered ultimates

amumu
anivia
ashe
cassiopeia
dr mundo
fiddlesticks
fiora
fizz
gragas
janna
jax
karthus
kassadin
kayle
kennen
lulu
lux
malphite
malzahar
morgana
nocturne
nautilus
olaf
shen
skarner
sona
swain
teemo
tryndamere
twisted fate
veigar
vladimir
warwick
wukong
zyra

no way does hecarim have top 3... no way!!

morgana anivia and fiddlesticks have ults that are easily 2-3-4x+ as good as hecarims
You wasted a lot of time typing all that. Your list isn't defined by any quantitative variable for comparison and is instead just a subjective opinion on ults that you 'prefer'.

I think Hec has an incredible ult independent of what other champions have. It just works VERY well in tandem with his other skills. You can lead in with your ult and then knock them back towards your friends with his joust.

Ability to ability comparisons are a big enough waste of time yet you compound it further by choosing to not even back up your unverifiable list with at least a short explanation.

Chingalling

09-10-2012

hecarim is so good if you know what your doing, you have to use his mobility to your advantage and always initiate with your e, then w and q durring fight, then r they they try to run, overshoot them to fear them away from where they are running. I do really well consistently with him