Hecarims free this week. Get ready for "Oh my God Hecarim is sooo bad"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TweakJesus1

08-06-2012

As soon as i saw him in the list i could already hear the noobs complaining. However we might be able to get a buff out of it. In a way i hope people start complaining.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Lol. I. Will. Agree!
He's fun to play though on a fed team....Am I right or am I right!?
Any champ is fun to play when your team is carrying!

Balrog117

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakJesus1 View Post
As soon as i saw him in the list i could already hear the noobs complaining. However we might be able to get a buff out of it. In a way i hope people start complaining.
ya hecarim can be very strong in the right hands but i'm sure everyone can agree that he needs some sort of buffs big or small

Anna Sachae

08-07-2012

Wait a second. There are people who think Hecarim is weak? o_O

JRiMi

08-07-2012

I didnt like his kit when i bought em on release so i asked for a refund. Of course i wasnt a good top laner and didnt know anything about jungling then. I plan on seeing what i can do with em now that im comfortable solo top and getting better at jungling. On a side note i saw crumbz play a pretty mean solo top heca. Dont remember who he faced but he was dominating. So yeah i didnt think he was weak just didnt know how to use him.

Nilesaaa

08-07-2012

I did great with hecarim!, though it is bad in solo que cuz u engage when u say ur about to and they just derp.

AskKarthus

08-07-2012

I think Hecarim needs a slight damage buff. He doesn't do quite enough damage to fit his role. He's not bad, just outclassed.

Treza

08-07-2012

hecarim isnt horrible but he doesnt really do anything.. whats his purpose? he doesnt excel at anything and he isnt exactly a jack of all trades like kayle either.. his passive might as well not exist since it doesnt really do anything. the ratio is too low to factor, but at the same time if they made it higher it would make him too good it seems

hes similar to rammus in a way, just without the other things that make rammus good

TeknoWizard

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
hecarim isnt horrible but he doesnt really do anything.. whats his purpose? he doesnt excel at anything and he isnt exactly a jack of all trades like kayle either.. his passive might as well not exist since it doesnt really do anything. the ratio is too low to factor, but at the same time if they made it higher it would make him too good it seems

hes similar to rammus in a way, just without the other things that make rammus good
He brings what might be one of the top three ultimates to the team?

Treza

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
He brings what might be one of the top three ultimates to the team?
hecarims ultimate top 3? thats a troll post if i ever saw one

just looking quickly over the champion pool these are champions who i feel have better or atleast equal powered ultimates

amumu
anivia
ashe
cassiopeia
dr mundo
fiddlesticks
fiora
fizz
gragas
janna
jax
karthus
kassadin
kayle
kennen
lulu
lux
malphite
malzahar
morgana
nocturne
nautilus
olaf
shen
skarner
sona
swain
teemo
tryndamere
twisted fate
veigar
vladimir
warwick
wukong
zyra

no way does hecarim have top 3... no way!!

morgana anivia and fiddlesticks have ults that are easily 2-3-4x+ as good as hecarims