Champion Spotlight: Diana, Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asael Villa

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbrellaSlug View Post
Will she be viable as a mid counterpick? Like Talon/Kass/Akali
Totally. Really similar to Akali Q+R combo.

hi im bigsuga

08-06-2012

Hey, those are my maokai jungle runes...

Calamue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

I love how Iron Stylus is the Leona that is being experimented on.
Down with Armored bears and parrots.

FULeaverBuster

08-06-2012

For those complaining she has too much utility i think you should take a look back at the last two champs before you QQ. Diana has a flash a "pull" and a shield which all require some skill to pull off effectively. Good job riot. Until we see her in game and the numbers make me regret this post...

Jehtx

08-06-2012

"Lunar Rush ultimate to give her unparalleled mobility" lol

mrocznykiciak

08-06-2012

Finally.

swift turtle 8

08-06-2012

I think her early game ganks will suck since her only gap closer is her ult. She seems more like the opposite of Lee Sin than Leona, imo.

wilmer0072000

08-06-2012

Wow a video on just pure jungling and ganks and nothing with laning such as her awesome mid laning. Preak you clearly don't know how to make spotlights as it was evident in Zyra's Spotlight. No mention of any DPS Items like Nashor's Tooth. No mention of Hourglass. You don't even mention how she has alot of different Mastery Setups. The only good thing you did was actually recommend Frozen Heart which goes great against DPS Comps yet you forgot to mention Athene's Unholy Grail for the heavy AP Counter with CDR.

Preak you dissapoint me more and more with every spotlight. Please do me a favor and let someone else that actually knows what they are doing to run the spotlights. No wonder noobs never get better because your crappy spotlights don't help them get any better.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Ok, Riot, we're cool. I know I've given you some **** about the dearth of fire themes, but this secondary skin for Diana is AWESOME. It reminds me of Odin's Sphere and Valkyrie Profile. I love it.

TN Allen

08-06-2012

Hells to the YEAH!!!!!!