Champion Spotlight: Diana, Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirror

08-06-2012

So! Is she tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater360 View Post
how in any way is she like akali?
stop trollin

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Ya!

Tried to find a solution that worked for everyone. Thanks everyone who suggested bringing this back
Yes, thank you.

Also, can we get the counterplay parts back?

Fish111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Short CD dash ultimate.

Cooldown Refresh mechanics.

Mixed ability and autoattack damage.

Skeleth

08-06-2012

when is he going to be out i've been looking at the store and she's not in there

Bradley dragon

08-06-2012

no nashors tooth? thats should be like the core item for her. pheak doesent know how to build champs at all. frozen heart? comon. nash tooth gives %5 more cdr. that about the only thing that FH does for her. shes an assasin not a brawler.

Xunos

08-06-2012

Quote:
She deals damage. ORIGINAL CHAMPION DESIGN RIOT GG

HailSing

08-06-2012

omg its here

Psykios

08-06-2012

Diana's a really great champion. I played her on the PBE server. I found her to be well rendered, well balanced, none too difficult to work with, and intensely fun, what with chasing retreating champs across the map and scoring fast, efficient kills.
Moreover, I like her personality. She is well thought out, precise, intense, focused, sharp, and strangely endearing, with her jokes and her "introverted intensity." You really get the feeling that there's more underneath the surface of her calm exterior. That there's deep, volatile emotion within her expressed in laser-focused action.
Diana's going to be an instabuy for me on my account on the Live NA server, and even more important, she's my favorite. Thank you to all who had a hand in her creation. Embrace the Rising Moon.

The MechE

08-06-2012

Inb4 Diana UP. Did you notice how Phreak's score was hidden? I'll bet she has to be super mega fed to do anything.

Edit: Although, this is all pure speculation so take it with a grain of salt...I'm just saying I suspect something.

Best Philosopher

08-06-2012

so would a gunblade or trinity force/lichbane be of use on diana? Perhaps even a malady?