Champion Spotlight: Diana, Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoleSoldier

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
[youtube]H7WSLWcACiw[/youtube]

Welcome to the Diana Champion Spotlight! As an AP jungler assassin, Diana excels at jumping into the action, chasing and eliminating her enemies. Her Crescent Strike combines with her Lunar Rush ultimate to give her unparalleled mobility as she chains her low cooldowns to stick to her foes. Once she’s entered the fray, Diana’s Pale Cascade and Moonfall abilities wreak havoc on the enemy team, allowing her to absorb and deal extra damage while pulling enemies into danger. Learn how to eclipse your enemies with the Scorn of the Moon in this Champion Spotlight!
Another Akali? Great...

XI Nikorasu

08-06-2012

OP

xlXS0uLXlx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2012

Looks like a great champion, I only disagree with Phreaks item build though.

Solzan Nemesis

08-06-2012

I can not wait. So close now ^_^. I plan to make her my main. Love moon base powers.

armonistan

08-06-2012

I love how IronStylus is Leona.

Artum Tsumia

08-06-2012

Cool, I'm hoping that we see some kind of Leona buff as a result of Diana though. If the numbers I've seen are near final, it looks like Diana could make a better tank than Leona.

Diana looks like she has more base health, armor, movespeed, attack speed, attack range, and a scaling damage passive. Only thing she seems to fall short on is HP/5, MP/5, 5 Mana, and her CC has a little more than twice the cooldown but is AOE.

The shield is situationally worse and better, it's got a lower cooldown anyway so I'll take it.

Grøve

08-06-2012

Ummm kass anyone?

Gadalar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Diana - time to touch champions where the sun don't shine.

Cyrilion

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleSoldier View Post
Another Akali? Great...
I love akali and i love jungling, now i have increased options of where to play a champ with akali skill sets :3. So in short i agree ser, but its a good thing ^^.

stàr

08-06-2012

I dont know if to buy her or jayce