miss fortune's ult laugh

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

it needs to be louder. gangplank has a perfect volume, with a great echo/stadium effect. miss fortune is too quiet unless you're looking directly at her, which is rare. please boost the sound a little bit.

Camphlobactor

09-11-2010

I have to agree. Even if nothing else is going on, l can barely hear her laughing.

sun shy

09-12-2010

Yeah, I love her outrageous cackle when I'm paying attention but a nice sound boost would be nice ;3.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

09-13-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We'll bump it up a bit for the next patch. I don't know if she'll get quite as loud as Gangplank, but she should be more noticeable. Glad you guys like the sound =)

Bitoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
We'll bump it up a bit for the next patch. I don't know if she'll get quite as loud as Gangplank, but she should be more noticeable. Glad you guys like the sound =)
Uhhhh I'm actuallly playing her a lot now, so I know what I'm talking about: Please don't turn up the volume of her laugh. It is perfect the way it is now, 'cuz she's not supposed to be a reckless hardened back-stabbing pirate that GP is.
Remember, she's a bounty hunter from a respectable family with a 'misfortune' childhood past, so she shouldn't be too loud. (Still a lady inside, if you ask me )
Maybe you guys (the other summoners) just need to turn up your comp's volume? Or use headsets.
Just my two cents, dear admins.
BTW loving the laugh. And the volume

Yaarrrr!! I'm a mighty pirate...hunter.

Can never get tired of that line XD.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Awesome! Thanks Jay!

Fingerblasts

09-14-2010

Where could i find this sound, I want it for my phone.

Kixxie

09-19-2010

I apologize to say, I think her ut's sound is dumb.

She sounds like a mentally handicapped chicken (No offense thrown here to the chickens.)

HA AHA HAHAH AAHA AHA UH UH AAHAH

It's supposed to be some loud evil chuckle right, well she sounds like she's hiccuping between each shot.

You'd think she'd have some MANIACAL laughter like I don't know, not A HAHAA HA AHAAH AH AAAH AAH AHA, it's like they're spaced out when they SHOUDLN'T be.

:|

Slogra

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixxie View Post
I apologize to say, I think her ut's sound is dumb.

She sounds like a mentally handicapped chicken (No offense thrown here to the chickens.)

HA AHA HAHAH AAHA AHA UH UH AAHAH

It's supposed to be some loud evil chuckle right, well she sounds like she's hiccuping between each shot.

You'd think she'd have some MANIACAL laughter like I don't know, not A HAHAA HA AHAAH AH AAAH AAH AHA, it's like they're spaced out when they SHOUDLN'T be.

:|
She sounds drunk to me when she laughs. I like it. Drunk=crazy with mighty pirate (hunter) chicks!

QUARTER P0UNDER

09-23-2010

Her laugh is perfect. It's like shes in the zone and using laughter to channel her bloodlust through her guns!