WTF did they do to teemo?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MudChute

09-11-2010

I've mained this nearly useless champ for the last couple months. Since this last patch however, teemo has been even more useless and incredibly more squishy. I know the notes said nothing about any changes to teemo, but SOMETHING has changed. You don't just go from an average of 11/6/10 to 4/11/7 (rough numbers) without something going on. I haven't changed my playstyle, been using the same items, and I'm assuming the same ELO.

I've been getting literally ONE shot/combo'd 3-4x a game since this patch and it's incredibly annoying.

I don't know what they ninja nerfed, but teemo went from somewhat playable to Eve status.

AfghanWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Stop using Greaves , Malady , and Warmogs on Teemo maybe ?

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

You went up an ELO level. Welcome to level 2.

MoeBeam

09-11-2010

They buffed him, actually....

MetalHev

09-11-2010

It's called Garen.

Bregan

09-11-2010

nothing changed. you're just playing different people who actually know how to focus or are actually properly specced for their characters. nothing is different.

Rotflcopter

09-11-2010

i like when teemos die

hakuchi

09-11-2010

you havent been doing Jungle Teemo

MudChute

09-11-2010

Something is completely different. It isnt a better stock of players I'm competing against either. Teemo has changed for the worse in one way or another.

sweatersDC

09-11-2010

Problem is you are playing Teemo