There's hope!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styrgwyr

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Well, I like the wording on Morellos (late) reply.

Its extremely promising, as it seems Riot is no longer trying to *completely* dodge the question.
Now comes the answer, if they can deliver with what they say, because he didn't say it would be on a pause, he said they are working on it, so I assume they are working on it as of now.

Since SR has had its fine tuning where is Dominions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrgwyr View Post
Now comes the answer, if they can deliver with what they say, because he didn't say it would be on a pause, he said they are working on it, so I assume they are working on it as of now.

Since SR has had its fine tuning where is Dominions?
I would ask that everyone give Riot a big break for the next couple of weeks. With major tournaments going on and the championship in a couple of weeks. I'm sure that Rioters are pouring a ton of time and energy into that.

However, after the championship (maybe like a week afterwards), we should make a ton of threads about Riot working on Dominion. This is to show Riot that we support them as a whole and that we want to support Riot by watching the tournaments. But afterwards, we want to make sure that Riot does not forget about us.