Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There's hope!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

08-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=27917830#post27917830

Quote:
Morello:

Quote:
RCIX;27917213:
Ranked, Balance issues, those items Nome promised but are nowhere to be found, heck even continued acknowledgement that Dominion exists would be nice. Maybe stopping the forced moving of almost any Dominion thread to the Dominion forum?

I see - understood. We've had a really hard time supporting other game modes, but the good news isn't we're working on this, we've solved the fundamental problem and now can do what we need to here - actually support them!

Nome is actually personally in charge of TT and Dominion updating, and it's something we're taking seriously. Due to some of the challenges Tryndamere talked about, this is later than we like, but it's something we can actually address now. "We're working on it" from a standpoint of actually working ON it, instead of working on fixing how we do this

IronAegis

08-06-2012

Horray!

Infirc

08-06-2012

Yaaay! :3

FDru

08-06-2012

Didn't Morello design Darius' ult?

I just can't take that bag of stupid seriously anymore.

Redeemed In Fire

08-06-2012

Quote:
FDru:
Didn't Morello design Darius' ult?

I just can't take that bag of stupid seriously anymore.

CertainlyT did Darius, and SolCrushed is now assigned to making darius "less frustrating". Whatever, I just hope they don't ruin his style :P

/offtopic

Kraogg

08-06-2012

To little to late GW2 is this month. With ArenaNet I wont have to wait on maybes or we cant answer that right now for months on end.

Necrysis

08-06-2012

Quote:
Kraogg:
To little to late GW2 is this month. With ArenaNet I wont have to wait on maybes or we cant answer that right now for months on end.

Agreed. Its really sad, dominion was really something special and it really feels like you just gave up on it as a whole. I just don't see it making any sort of comeback without some real attention. As much as i loved playing it....I will probably jump ship as soon as guild wars 2 is out.

OxBaker

08-06-2012

Quote:
Kraogg:
This exactly. I'm not waiting around any more based on promises. GW2 here we come!

Redeemed In Fire

08-06-2012

Quote:
Necrysis:
Agreed. Its really sad, dominion was really something special and it really feels like you just gave up on it as a whole. I just don't see it making any sort of comeback without some real attention. As much as i loved playing it....I will probably jump ship as soon as guild wars 2 is out.

I never understood this. "Guys, apples are so not cared for! I'm gonna switch to oranges as soon as they come out!" Never mind that I'm pointing out that Dominion is about to get more attention >.>

MyDeadGrandma

08-06-2012

Quote:
RCIX:
I never understood this. "Guys, apples are so not cared for! I'm gonna switch to oranges as soon as they come out!" Never mind that I'm pointing out that Dominion is about to get more attention >.>

The correct responses to these kinds of people are:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Can I have your RP?
See you next week!