Transfer to Brazil.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dschinghis Khan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

I know we just got our server, for brazilians and our sites is already on, tho i still dont have access there, so i cant post it there.

Thing is, they promised us free transfer to the brazilian server, and i just checked out now the store in the NA server, under the tab of Others, you can find the item Transfer to Brazil, which is costing 2,6k RP. What the hell ?

Here are the proves:" O segundo processo será após o lançamento do servidor brasileiro, o jogador poderá adquirir gratuitamente um item na loja do servidor North America. Ao fazer isso sua conta entrará em processo de transferência, neste momento o jogador ficará impossibilitado de jogar até que a transferência esteja completa, sendo necessário re-logar no servidor correto para poder continuar jogando."

Link of the post: http://br.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ead.php?t=2236

Unfortunately its in portuguese, but i guess you can understand the messages by using google translator.

They offered us two kind of transfer. One by lot, where you would sign up for it until the 2 of August, and there was no charge for it. But as you can see now, they r charging us 2,6k RP to transfer, which is like what, 20 dollars? Lol, and also they are breaking their promise.

Hope to get a GOOD answer.

EDIT: Just adding more info.

Some people who have signed up for the first transfer, didnt got their accounts transferred because they were in gaming while this was happening (Yes, they were NOT in any ranked team) so they are now stucked here aswell.

Also some people claim that they are reducing the price of the transfer, that it started as 3k RP(lolololol) and its now 2,6k RP. So theres some speculation going on about it being free after a while, but nevertheless it is still a jerk move. What about the misinformed people who bought it for 3k RP or for 2,6k RP? Why would they put in the store for this price, at all?

Riot didnt make any announcement about transfers starting today, or at least nothing big, like sending an email, or posting something in the brazilian LoL website, i guess the max they did was making this topic:

http://br.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ead.php?t=2526

And as you can see, they only posted it TODAY, so no one really had the chance to read it.

EDIT2: Now its costing 0 RP, thanks for all the support, tho im still wondering what will happen about those who bought it for 3k RP or 2,6k RP...

EDIT3: Wtf, and its back to 2,6k RP l0l. Also some friends of mine who tried to buy it when it was 0 RP, couldnt complete the process

GG NO RE ZZZ

08-06-2012

Uninstall.

Teizao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

bump

Lgv

08-06-2012

I feel bad for you guys because that's some grade A bull****.

Shandow

08-06-2012

bump

Moogel the Sly

08-06-2012

I can't really read that post, but I suggest sending in a support ticket or something.. It should've been mainpage news whenever there's any new server and transfers.

Kyuuxx

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG NO RE ZZZ View Post
Uninstall.
My mom says I'm funny HURRRRRRRRDURRRRRRRRRR

VacaDoToddy

08-06-2012

I also got the same problem as you...i didn't get transfer cuz i DIDN'T LEAVE MY RANKED TEAMS....now i'm in trouble....will i really have to pay 2600 rp?

Kyuuxx

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDoToddy View Post
I also got the same problem as you...i didn't get transfer cuz i DIDN'T LEAVE MY RANKED TEAMS....now i'm in trouble....will i really have to pay 2600 rp?

Jocksterx3

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDoToddy View Post
i don't think so. they're probably going to fix this