Zeke's: The redheaded stepchild of Stat Aura Items.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dediguise

08-07-2012

Blame the Meta no the design.

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

It just can't stand up to what Stark's used to be.

gvaness

08-07-2012

With the current meta, I still like it.

Top, Jungle and AD tend to all like attack speed. In this case, it's a great aura. Especially if you're playing a support that can swing as well. (AS on Taric isn't wasted too much).

It is a very situational item though. I've noticed at pretty much any ELO I will ever get to, people have their build list and it doesn't change much on what is on their own team.

Zachyveng

08-07-2012

I think Zeke's is an OK item. But to be honest the only time I ever grab it is when I'm playing my nunu support (since it synergizes extremely well with Blood Boil) and when I'm duo queueing bot lane with my friend. Since 80% of the time he's fed and if I can buff him even more the game can end before their team starts to make a come back.

Also if Soul Shroud and Zekes had a combine it would be a bad thing. One: it would be amazingly expensive for a support item (zeke is around 2k and I have literally never bought soul shroud so I have no idea how much that is) so it would almost never be bought. or TWO: it would be so so so OP that it would literally force all supports into a single build.