@RiotNome, Twisted Treeline Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yetti

08-06-2012

It's been awhile since we've heard from you. Just want to make sure that the Twisted Treeline fixes are still in the works... The fountain laser nerf, the jungle remake, etc. Obviously an ETA is too much to ask, but can you at least confirm that you are still actively working on making these things happen?

Thanks!

A Hobbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
It's been awhile since we've heard from you. Just want to make sure that the Twisted Treeline fixes are still in the works... The fountain laser nerf, the jungle remake, etc. Obviously an ETA is too much to ask, but can you at least confirm that you are still actively working on making these things happen?

Thanks!
Only thing I agreed with is jungle remake that is all. Please don't change the map layout though otherwise it isn't Twisted Treeline.

Yetti

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hobbo View Post
Only thing I agreed with is jungle remake that is all. Please don't change the map layout though otherwise it isn't Twisted Treeline.
Agreed. The laser nerf would simply be to fix the inconsistencies between the two bases (one has longer laser range), and make it so it isn't quite so easy to draw minions into the fountain. And then of course a consistent, less brutal jungle would be nice.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Brutal jungle is needed imo

OnlyBotLane

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Brutal jungle is needed imo
I agree with brutal jungle but I would like it brutal and conistent. EG golems, wraiths and speed buff spawn first every time on both sides then on the second spawn it is all the alternate camps: Wolves, Mixed camp and CDR buff.

Goggris

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
I agree with brutal jungle but I would like it brutal and conistent.
Dead on.