Ways to change Summoners rift.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Immortal Witness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

I was reading some threads complaining about the "Current Meta" and I was wondering how would it change the way the meta approaches lane phase if instead of dragon bot and Baron top both camps spawned dragons in the early game (before 30 minutes or so) and both camps spawned baron late game (after 30 minutes or so.)

Would it be better if both camps spawned the mob or if it spawned randomly at one camp or the other.

I'm interested in how people think that would effect the strategy used by higher level players

Syncline

08-06-2012

Well it would obviously change the stragegy. Two Barons? *shudders*

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

i think it should just be random for who spawns where so that there is a chance that having 2 bot isnt the best idea

Immortal Witness

08-06-2012

That was one issue i thought about maybe only one baron that spawns randomly in one of the dragon dens after a certain point and before that two dragons?

Immortal Witness

08-06-2012

bump for discussion and because frontpage is lightning