Can teemo jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FateMachine

08-06-2012

I just started so I have very few champs. But even at level 13, people rage if there is no jungler. I am starting to do OK with teemo, but can he fill the jungle role if we really need it?

Capitol12

08-06-2012

technically any champ can jungle...but without runes or full masteries i would advise against Teemo jungle. Warwick is 1350 ip and very easy to jungle with at lower lower levels, i would pick him up if it is an issue.

M0nkeyM4n

08-06-2012

You can arguably jungle anyone but that doesnt matter. Its more about thw ganks. Teemo has bo real gank potential besides his blind which only affects auto attacks. I guess tou could bait if you waited in bush and then your teammate baits the opponent into that bush. But besides that i wouldn't jungle teemo. If you want to learn a jungler warwick is perfect. He pretty much cant die in the jungle and ganks are ok pre 6, but after tou get ult your ganks hurt pretty bad

AlphariusRising

08-06-2012

You can jungle with 90% of champs pretty much. Teemo will be extremely slow, have no in-jungle sustain, and his only form of CC would be red buff.

So, technically yes, realistically no. Nunu and Warwick are both extremely good starting junglers, and both are very very cheap.

FateMachine

08-06-2012

Thanks for the advice guys.

KnightxSScarlett

08-06-2012

Teemo jungle is more about loltastic shrooms in the enemy jungle and killing their jungler as they take buffs. Heck, when I play Teemo top, I wait in the red brush and wait for the enemy jungler to fight red buff and attack them as they get it to about half hp.