A fan fiction, of sorts.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JshBee

08-01-2011

Hello! I'm JshBee, and for some time I've always had an aspiration to be an author. I wrote this piece. Tell me how you like it. ^^
-
The night bore no stars. It was as pitch black as Renekton's corrupted heart. Just the way Renekton liked it. He stared up at the sky for a few moments, thinking of his brother. Renekton wasn't thinking very profound thoughts. Mainly his thoughts were composed of: "KILL, KILL, KILL!" and maybe a few: "NASUS MUST DIE!" In other words, it was a normal night for the Butcher of the Sands.

Renekton couldn't sleep. Not unlike most nights, however. He was forced to think about how much he loathed Nasus, and it made his hatred towards his brother just a bit stronger every night. However, Renekton wouldn't sleep if he could. Renekton's paranoia urged him to think that in any second, Nasus would come out of the shadows to strike a final blow.

Renekton just sat there thinking. There wasn't much else he could do. He knew nobody other than his brother. He had no "friends", nor did he think he needed them. They were a waste of time. They would eventually turn on him. They would eventually be murdered by him. Renekton smiled at this thought. He was hollow. He was full of fury, and not much else.

Suddenly, a light appeared. It was a faint light, and if he blinked he might have missed it. The light danced around in front of Renekton's eyes. Renekton just stared at it for a bit, confused, and slightly angered by the lights taunting. The light danced to the side, and Renekton followed it. The light went to the other side. Renekton curiously followed it again. This went on for a few minutes, then the light danced into the forest.

Renekton, still curious, continued to follow the light through the forest. He came to the edge of a pond. The light danced to the middle. Then the light submerged. Renekton saw no reason to follow the light, for he was only here due to anger and curiosity. Renekton turned around to go back to his camp, but, alas, he was lost. The light brought him to the middle of the woods. Renekton wandered in the woods for a bit. He eventually got tired and made a makeshift bed out of logs he cut.

Renekton still lie awake, thinking of his brother. Then, Renekton heard a sound. The sound was rustling. The bushes behind him were swaying. Unnaturally. There was almost no wind that night. Renekton got up, and decided to look. He went over to the bush, and peered inside.

"Hello, brother." Renekton said, looking throught the bush. Renekton's teeth bore a unquestionably evil grin. Renekton lunged at Nasus' throat.
-------
Note: This is a bit into story. Some parts may not go into lore exactly. eg. Why isn't Renekton in a cage? He's a bloodthirsty maniac.

TehFallofTroy

08-02-2011

Well, I was quite intrigued by this. It was pretty well-written, and it's also a very amusing part of LoL lore. Good job, and keep it up.

ToastyDave

08-02-2011

Hey Jsh its me Toasty, great story. You made it detailed, it kept me interested and your just starting out writing, so its pretty darn good. Best of luck bro, looking forward to more. ^_^