A request for sheen, lichbane, and trinity force

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

08-06-2012

Just a simple request, change the buffs for sheen to blue, lichbane to red, and trinity force for yellow. Right now sheen and trinity force are red, and lichbane is yellow, and that simply won't do.

gsai

08-06-2012

Also change Nunu's bloodboil.

Fatgunn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

i wholeheartedly support this idea

Kraion

08-06-2012

Wait, what? I'm confused about this color thing. Someone explain please?

edit: please don't downvote me because I have a question. If you're going to laugh at me and downvote my naivete, can you at least answer my question so I learn?

JesusPwns0926

08-06-2012

At leash change Blood Boil and Sheen/TF. Makes me confused when playing Corki

JesusPwns0926

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraion View Post

edit: please don't downvote me because I have a question. If you're going to laugh at me and downvote my naivete, can you at least answer my question so I learn?
Sheen and TF put red particles on your character. Lynch Bane puts yellow.

What OP is suggesting is to give them all a unique color that matches their store icon

Fatgunn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraion View Post

currently when you have sheen/triforce/bloodboil active ur character's hands glow red, when lich bane is active they glow yellow. The op is proposing that sheen be changed to blue, triforce to yellow, and lichbane to red. also make bloodboil's effect something different as well to differentiate it from the others.

II DC II

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgunn View Post
currently when you have sheen/triforce/bloodboil active ur character's hands glow red, when lich bane is active they glow yellow. The op is proposing that sheen be changed to blue, triforce to yellow, and lichbane to red. also make bloodboil's effect something different as well to differentiate it from the others.
pretty much this, it gets confusing sometimes if you are Nunu

Kraion

08-06-2012

I had no idea about the hands glowing red, and I've used sheen/trinity force many times. I wonder how I missed that...

Devi Serene

08-06-2012

I agree