what do you think about this champion idea

its amazing i think riot should make it right away 5 45.45%
its new and intresting 3 27.27%
seems like it wouldnt be the best 0 0%
it has to many problems work on it 4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Vant the demonic puppeteer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evilbunnies

08-06-2012

Vant is an ap/ad melee carry

Vant was a peculiar child. His strange fascination for the unknown and paranormal knew no bounds. This had not gone unnoticed by the children and parents of the Ionian village he resided in. Vant would be abused and tortured by the peers that surrounded him, yet he found solace in the puppet Stitches, which was given to him by his father before he was killed in the war against Noxus. This, however, was seen as a weakness by his torturers who held him down and tore apart the only thing he could feel an emotion for in this world. Driven to insanity, he roamed the forests alone trying to find a place in which he belonged. This is until he found the Shadow Isles. The darkness surrounding him called and whispered in his ear about the great power he could have. Unfortunately, there is a price for everything. As he drove further into the darkness he found Stitches on the ground, yet this time it was alive. It talked to him and promised him unimaginable power to take revenge upon everyone who had harmed him. Vant was drawn to the power and accepted it gladly, driving what little sanity he had out of him. He returned to Ionia with the puppet, but this time changed by what he encountered. He began to kill everyone in his path until the League was forced to use magic to stop him. Seeing this poor man they drove into sanity as only a weapon for their own gain, he was forced to compete in the League of Legends. His insanity driving him to murder all in his path, it was truly a place where he belonged. "

Vant

passive- stitches (stitches is vants puppet) stitches has half the health and half the damage as Vant does if stitches dies then he goes on cooldown for 45seconds (stitches has 50% of vant's stats) when ever stiches dies vant is stunned for .5/1.5/2 seconds

Q Fetch- Vant throws a needle at an enemy champion if it hits the champion stitches is flung at them doing additional physical damage: if it doesnt hit enemy champion then it damages and slows nearby champs (nearby champs get hurt for 50/90/130/170/210 magic damage + an additional 10/15/25/45/65 physical damage if target champion is hit by skill shot (ad +.5+ap +.3)) range 700 mana cost 85/110/135/160/185 cooldown: 7 sec:

W Drag- Vant throws stitches at a nearby enemy if stitches hits the enemy vant is pulled twoards them dealing magic damage to all enemy in his path.
(70/110/150/190/230 mixed damage (ad +.5) (ap+.5)) range 300 mana cost 80/90/100/110/120 cooldown: 6 sec:

E sown shut- stitches jumps on the enemy sewing their lips shut silencing them for a short duration of time (about 2-3 seconds)
(40/70/100/140/280 magic damage (ap+.75)) range 725 mana cost 15/30/45/60/75 cooldown:10sec:

R Possesion- stitches lacthes onto an enemy champion taking control of them 2/3/4 seconds while stitches has control of the champion he is seen as an allied unit and can not be hit by allied towers or minions if the champion is killed by his own team then the champion that killed him gets half the gold and Xp for killing a normal champion. after this ult stitches goes on cooldown for about 15 seconds. range is 800 mana cost 150 cooldown:115 sec: Note: if the champion that is possed is killed by an enemy champion it still is an assist meaning vant gets an assist and the xp and gold as it being an assist if the enemy champion died by the damage of the abillity or not by an enemy champion it is vants kill

damage: 50.5( 4.5/ perlevel)
health: 450(70/perlevel)
mana:270(60/perlevel)
movement speed: 320
armor:25(2/perlevel)
magic resist: 30(2/perlevel)
health regen: 7(.2/perlevel)
mana regen:8(.2/perlevel)

stitches joke: and you thought i was the dummy
vants joke: want to see my stitches
stitches taunt: shut your mouth before i sew it shut
vants taunt: cutting your strings one at a time
dance: varries by the skin
: thats my idea let me know what you guys think please after looking leave comments below and tell me what you think and dont for get to poll what you think
lore and maybe pictures will be up as soon as i can

evilbunnies

08-06-2012

if there are any questions about him id be happy to answer them

Kanonmat

02-02-2013

Quote:
Vant is an ap/ad melee carry/support/tank
This is your biggest fault, you should try to narrow down What Role the champion should be.
Also the damage numbers on all of his abilitys are really high. Once you have decided what role he should be, try comparing the damage numbers with other champions who share his role.

A Possession spell, the ultimate, is a Super strong sort of CC. The idea is nice but the duration is sick. Everyone would stop playing LoL if there was a champion who could cause them to lose control of their character for 30 seconds. If i made that ability i'd have it last a maximum of 3 seconds on rank 3. MAX. It also deals damage? That is not neccessary since the Possession idea itself is so strong. Try to rework it a bit!

I like the general idea of his lore though, i like stitches.
Though the numbers on the passive could also need some thought :P

evilbunnies

02-02-2013

thanks

Tolemak1985

02-03-2013

I like everything you have done so far but one thing. The self-stun on the passive. 5 seconds is a death wish, and smart players will seek to abuse that, plus, 5 is not a multiple of 18.

My recomendation, it you truly want to keep the stun effect have it scale ( .5 / 1 / 1.5 ) and iincreasing at laves 7 and 13. this means at levels 1-6 if you kill the puppet, he is stunned for .5 seconds, levels 7-12 it increases to 1 second, and finally levels 13-18 is 1.5 seconds.

I love having a champion that has a self punishing tool for if you screw up on the field. I makes the player think of how they want to play, and deters them from the same old rush, smash, and kill.

evilbunnies

02-20-2013

thanks and hey is there anything else i need to tweek while im at it ?

03-18-2013

Hey, I feel like the cd for your ult is a bit too little, 15 for a heavy cc ult like that. Great idea

evilbunnies

03-25-2013

lol sticthes goes on cooldown for 15 seconds the actual cool down itself is 115