Hecarim vs Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DocValentine

08-06-2012

I know the aren't similar champions. But as far as fun to play, jungling, viability, and ability to carry. Who would you suggest?

DocValentine

08-06-2012

Also these threads are fun.

Felaedor

08-06-2012

Nautilus is more consistently strong throughout the game, Hecarim is weaker early and stronger late.

Darkhydrox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

for carrying naut because if you gank hard and early in solo q you stomp them

Puckthepwner

08-06-2012

Nautilus is a lot more viable and is a bit easier to play, but a fed Hecarim can carry more than a fed Nautilus. How much fun you'd have playing either one is something I can't tell you. You should play them on their free weeks or use the PBE to try them out.

Megzakad

08-06-2012

I prefer Hecarim since he has fast clear times and strong ganks pre and post 6. Nautilus is probly a better choice for teams that don't have a tank/much cc yet.

Psychoactive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Both are really strong if played correctly. Nautilus is definitely better early and Hecarim can become absolute beast mode late game. Thats not to say Nautilus isnt good late game, he is extremely tanky and has enough cc to stop an army.

ZevyJ

08-06-2012

I find Hecarim to be so **** fun. Naut is also really fun, but I think I'm gonna have to side with Hec here.

The feeling of sending your ghost warriors in a teamfight and getting everyone.... HHHHNNNNNGGGGG

But then again, knocking up that adc and locking them in that one spot.

They're both really fun, but I love how Hec can just dash through the map.

DrBowe

08-06-2012

While I've never truly played Nautilus, I'd say that Hecarim is likely the more entertaining jungler. In my opinion, he's got a very unique jungling style as opposed to most of the standard 'walk up and CC' ganks. Fast clear times, very mobile, and you're a freaking horse.

To clarify on the ganking aspect, if the enemy is even pushed up -slightly-, regardless of if they have wards you will be able to use your E to charge in and damage them with quite a good bit of burst before leaving lane--provided a full on kill isn't probable.

astronomy

08-06-2012

Hecarim if you want fun, Nautilus if you want to be effective. Hec is good, Naut is better.