Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP Hecarim, Solo Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karate Black

08-06-2012

How come every time I call mid and choose hecarim everyone QQs so incredibly hard? I'm tired of the idiots in this game and all over the forum who get so butthurt whenever somebody breaks meta. AP hecarim has been working wonders for me and honestly I do better Ap than I do AD/hybrid

M0nkeyM4n

08-06-2012

Because i would bully the **** out of you mid. Any ranged apc will just force you out of lane. Annie would wreck you mid same with viegar. With both those champs at lvl 6 if you havent gone back twice yet then you either died or about to die. Just the nuke power to your little ability to stun or any cc besides your ult is just too much for hec mid. It just doesn't make sense. Im not high elo but i can show you gow bad hec mid is if you dont believe me.

Karate Black

08-06-2012

Quote:
M0nkeyM4n:
Because i would bully the **** out of you mid. Any ranged apc will just force you out of lane. Annie would wreck you mid same with viegar. With both those champs at lvl 6 if you havent gone back twice yet then you either died or about to die. Just the nuke power to your little ability to stun or any cc besides your ult is just too much for hec mid. It just doesn't make sense. Im not high elo but i can show you gow bad hec mid is if you dont believe me.

I haven't lost lane to anyone but brand so far in about 20 matches. Although this is in norms. Its not that hard to just run cleanse on hecarim to avoid cc. He isnt much farming wise but if you want a kill lane I can't see why he isnt an option. Hes weak maybe the first 5 mins, strong the next 15, if he gets kill after that 15 he can carry fine and if you let him build a lich bane you are done. He can insta roll most carries before the 50 minute mark and his ult is a pretty big asset in team fights. Maybe its just because I play him in norms

Treza

08-06-2012

i dont see how you could do well against a normal mid champ as hecarim.. you have no range.. people would just engage in small skirmishes without you being able to do anything about it.. 2 small skirmishes later youre either backing or dead.. please help me understand the reason to go mid as hecarim

M0nkeyM4n

08-06-2012

Its normal... i could go ap riven and still carry. Ap hec mid isnt viable mid in ranked. Plz dont play in ranked lol.

Daminus

08-06-2012

Hmm alright ill go mid as Leblanc, and you are ap hecarim. We will see how that turns out.

Karate Black

08-06-2012

Quote:
Daminus:
Hmm alright ill go mid as Leblanc, and you are ap hecarim. We will see how that turns out.

Implying that a skilled leblanc doesn't win lane 4/5 times regardless of who shes laning against.

Skilltestingman

08-06-2012

Scarra did it, didn't lose, got kills. Arguement over. And its the high elo he's at

Karate Black

08-06-2012

Quote:
Treza:
i dont see how you could do well against a normal mid champ as hecarim.. you have no range.. people would just engage in small skirmishes without you being able to do anything about it.. 2 small skirmishes later youre either backing or dead.. please help me understand the reason to go mid as hecarim

Hecarim has a self heal with a wide aoe range, theres no need to engage in skirmishes just farm until you build sheen, get your ult, burst them for 500 ish damage, pop ghost, chase down and you have a kill. Its not that hard to buy potions and hecarim has a bonafide escape mechanism if you get in a bad situation. People don't seem to realize hecarim's ability to sustain, and also if they get to close to turret, pop ghost and your E, get behind them and smack them into turret. They will 9 times out of 10 be surprised by the speed boost and take full damage from his W and turret, healing for almost 200.

sweetyLemon

08-06-2012

plz, show us a video when u had successfully won mid against the more traditional mid champs, and yes that includes leblanc, and i'm saying YOU, not Scarra.

I'll surely believe dogs can fly if u made my own pop some wings.