Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Announcing the League of Legends Championship Series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slasherss

08-06-2012

Riot, how you will follow the South American competitive scene on Season 3? You guys will make a new server for us?

MyHerosisgood

08-06-2012

Why isn't asian teams involved in this? Is it because Azubu Blaze made the matches not interesting in MLG league? I would really like to see Korean teams involving in this because then we can make more match ups with the teams. In addition, I think it's a chance to look at some of the weaknesses that NA and EU teams don't know about Asian teams.

Dance Dark

08-06-2012

Will you guys be putting up VoDs on of the matches in the Championship Series? Riot could do a lot with having officially produced VoDs, especially with making money on YT or collecting all the views for better LoL publicity . And this would especially help EU watch the matches, as I think a lot of them are closer to a 12 hour time difference from LA than not. Speaking of that, will the matches be at a consistent time every week, will they be scattered to help approach other time zones, or will they be delayed aired like how NBC does the Olympics?

Zylph

08-06-2012

"latinamerica teams will qualify too" wait, no? okay, bye :'(

xAllanKx

08-06-2012

my god, gave me goosebumps

Bowler1995

08-06-2012

Will/Can these weekly matches and tournaments be featured for spectating on the LoL client, not just the livestream? I'm wanting to watch some of these matches just like what Valve is doing for tournaments in Dota2 with the live game and commentary in the game client itself.

aB SouList

08-06-2012

Will these weekly matches be online or held offline? Just wondering because you included 'sponsored teams' in your OP, and teams that aren't sponsored wouldn't be able to fly every week. Another question is if its online, how will you arrange teams like CLG that want to improve in Korea, be able to play on the NA server?

aB SouList

08-06-2012

Quote:
EzekieLz:
USA teams will lose for sure against Asia. Asia are the best gamers and one of the team from Asia will win.
Didn't you see CLG, etc facing asia? they all got beat pretty bad :X

You mean CLG.EU winning their group 3-0 and CLG.NA winning against the 2 Korean teams in their group but only losing to CLG.EU. Wtf are you even talking about lol?

aB SouList

08-06-2012

Quote:
Saituchiha:
Might as well give Tsm the 5 million dollars now.

Yea give them the 5 milloin dollars even though they lost 6-0 to Azubu this past weekend. Makes sense.

tender paws

08-06-2012

Hopefully you consider fixing the skillshot bug before this? Yeah...