Should there be an option to make players loose less ELO if they played well

No 25 19.53%
**** No 18 14.06%
Yes 63 49.22%
Maybe 22 17.19%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

I am so sick of loosing ELO from trolls... **** IT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BananaSniper

08-08-2012

This is an impossible task, not to mention again favors going and chasing kills instead of using team work to win games. It also makes it bad for supports in general, because they shouldn't be getting kills and they die quite a bit. Every time I see these posts I think to myself, how do these people realistically expect this to be implemented and how would they even expect it to be balanced. When you have an answer to that question, then post. The system how it is, is fine. How many games do you lose because someone on your team lost their lane "Or fed." How many games have you cost your team because of mistakes or "feeding." The system is as perfect as it can get, there are no major changes you can make to make it any less fair, just minor ones. Stop complaining about rare leavers and feeders, you feed as well. Everyone has bad games.

Nen Ragehard

08-08-2012

I could totally see losing elo based on how poorly you did compared to the rest of your team. That seems like a reasonable compromise. Having the enemy team vote is a terrible idea though. Just use individual statistics for the players on the team to determine the amount lost. People who performed the worst would lose more than those who performed better.

Winning would remain the same, but losing would be less punishing if you had someone on your team that really threw the game. To say trolls don't exist or don't artificially impact your elo in a negative way seems ignorant.

Nen Ragehard

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgivEnemy View Post
not to mention again favors going and chasing kills instead of using team work to win games. It also makes it bad for supports in general, because they shouldn't be getting kills and they die quite a bit.
Not really true, since it only effects your ELO if you lose. How ELO is gained shouldn't be changed.

Mouse Trench

08-09-2012

If you don't like the luck factor associated with drawing random teammates, play arranged teams. Simple as that.

08-10-2012

Just subract 1 kill equals one less elo lost. 2 assists 1 less elo lost. this would be fair for the supporters and tanks too. and carrying trolls wouldnt be as bad

trackmaster

08-10-2012

I know, today I had a Graves dc at 30 min when we were down 24/30 because he had to eat dinner. Oh wait, we just played passive and won when he got back in 10 minutes.