Should there be an option to make players loose less ELO if they played well

No 25 19.53%
**** No 18 14.06%
Yes 63 49.22%
Maybe 22 17.19%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

I am so sick of loosing ELO from trolls... **** IT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khmerlegit

08-06-2012

Today i just had a game with a kass i was for sure we were gonna win we were winning top and bot lane and then Kass afks and we lost two towering and got ganked...

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

lol brutal...

Man Bear Pig Hoe

08-06-2012

yer just things like that and it wouldnt get abused because it is the enemy team so why would they want to allow u to save elo unless you really deserve it

Velerean

08-07-2012

No. Wins or nothing. There is no elo hell, there are barely any trolls, and people don't understand how elo works. If you're good enough to be a gold player, you'll be in gold. If not, then you won't be. Simple as that.

You can't determine how well somebody played based on their end score. You could lose spectacularly in the laning phase and get carried back into contention.

Man Bear Pig Hoe

08-07-2012

i got my elo back so meh im happy

King Kappa

08-07-2012

If you're really good, you carry the feeders to higher Elo.

Gurgalur

08-07-2012

ELO is not luck since everything balances out, i bet you get a lot of free wins because people afk/feeding on the other team. All you have to do is keep playing games, be positive, tell your team where/what to do if you think you should be in a higher ELO telling people what to do is one of the best ways to gain elo.

I'm not high elo at all im just saying this from what I've seen. i lost most of my placement matches so i was down at 800 elo ish then decided i wanted to get better and started to carry myself up to 1400.

TL'DR always be positive, dont rage, tell team what to do, play to win.

laxjoh

08-07-2012

I voted maybe. You got a very... aggressive attitude. No one is going to refund your ELO because of trolls. It happens to everyone else, even at 2100 ELO. Trolls exist everywhere and they do what they do to make umadbro.

Man Bear Pig Hoe

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxjoh View Post
I voted maybe. You got a very... aggressive attitude. No one is going to refund your ELO because of trolls. It happens to everyone else, even at 2100 ELO. Trolls exist everywhere and they do what they do to make umadbro.
i got refunded my elo...

NME Potato Zero

08-08-2012

ITT: herp derp i get 10 cs more than my laner i deserve to be platinum herp elo hell derp