Battle at the crack of unfair calling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dark blade drago

08-10-2012

Recently I have had very unbalanced teams aside all my group level between 14 to 16 while the other team 3 greater than 21 and a generally low level ultomo 11 and 15 to 16 but just the 3 high-level and are a great advantage because they have runes grade 3 and two equally quintessential grade 3.
Not saying it's impossible to win but sometimes is a nuisance if one of my team is desperate or bored stops moving or is disconnected or worse simply commits suicide over and over so if you do not lose the game is lost by submission and with no one attacking.
Worse, ending the game and the opposing team mocks as if he really was a great achievement to beat someone who is very lower level than you.
Only I've had something similar but instead of 3 players above level 20 to level 30 was 2 players with a level 5 incribiendo those victories are nothing amazing even the game would make me not bored by it honestly do.
I think the reason is that it is their only way you can win a game or is it the way they gain self-esteem.
With the teams so I feel that they are nothing balanced teams that way.
The problem is that this has been happening to me frequently and I feel it is a nuisance and a waste of time such items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

08-10-2012

Jesus Christ, your English is atrocious.

Stay in school, kids, or you'll end up like this guy.