Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eXes

11-11-2009

Shaco was a bit over the roof, he was too strong while being almost unkillable. Let's see how this plays.

iPlastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by boni View Post
First!

Awesome @PvP.net-Changes <3

And thank you for the Rammus buff. I think now I can play him again and don't lose. :]
Overall looks like a good patch to me.

Hate to burst your bubble, but ive never had any problems winning with rammus.

Great patch by the way!

Maxire

11-11-2009

I can't say I'm a die-hard DOTA player, but wow...I really don't agree to most of these changes.

So is the progression for changes going to be much like that of the company you have your game based off of (Blizzard)? Throw a dart, make a change regardless of what it may actually affect, and wait for the community to slam you with letter bombs then do a dramatic opposite change and rinse and repeat until 3 years later you have a game that's finally balanced and everyone has I.W.I.N. abilities?

The SHP

11-11-2009

Looks like a good patch, I'm happy with about 90% of it. I didn't expect the building nerfs, honestly i thought they were fine before. Nerfing black shield's debuff removal made me happy enough that a shouted, i've been annoyed by that for such a long time. Feel like the Baron nerf was a lil too weak, as was Nassus's nerf, but i can't complain, since i heard my CM was gonna get beat to death with the nerf stick and he barely got anything (losing vision of gate's gonna take some gettin used to tho). Like that stacking heals for team battles got nerfed too, didn't expect that, nor the new magic pen items, those'll be useful for me.

Oh, and <3 for fixing the particle bugs!

Seroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2009

I have a question O_O...

Why i start game and i can log in without download anything O_O?

Charmicarmicarmicat

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
When RIOT made Teemo, he was good. But they decided he wasn't good enough. So in 1.0.0.52, they IMPROVED him.
LOL

Hopefully, guinsoo has improved his engrisch since then

Razerwind

11-11-2009

Looks freaking great.

Quicktim3

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
NEW ITEM: Void Staff: Mid Tier Ability Power/Mana Item: Gives your spells 40% Magic Resist Penetration
O man cant wait to try this with anivia

Also be interesting to try out Nunu seems like hes improved a lot

Kosi

11-11-2009

am i doing something wrong? seems like Teemo's new passive is not working.. it doesnt matter where i stand, no matter if i press S or nothing.. doesnt work?^^ no animation, creeps still aggro me.. and yes, im waiting 6 secs.. probably even 20 :S

Mortalone

11-11-2009

Teemo - if im not mistaken he does not have a poison attack anymore. If this is true then he got a nerf

Or not, idk honestly i dont play him. Didnt know if his passive was the poison.