Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorak

11-17-2009

hmm

Rudelrey

11-17-2009

guys fix the tryndamere plz !

shazb0t

Recruiter

11-17-2009

Cool.

Will there be any added tutorials for nooblets like me? Like, how to choose a good character or item loadout for my play style?

And while we're at it, Masteries and Rune Pages too.

P.S: When are rune pages coming online, anyway?

IFapForMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2009

Turrets are completely useless now. So easy to gank someone at a turret 2v1. Pathetic. Tower diving has never been easier and singed will never die.

Wilford Brimley

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBayHarborButcher View Post
Turrets are completely useless now. So easy to gank someone at a turret 2v1. Pathetic. Tower diving has never been easier and singed will never die.

^
This.
Turrets need to be reverted back to where people are actually scared of them. Not this **** where you rush half health people next to turrets starting at level 5ish because you know you'll get away.

Perhaps the turrets should simply have some of their damage converted into attack speed, rather than hitting harder, considering you insist on these weird stacking mechanics on their damage.

Scratch that, perhaps turrets just need some more damned attack speed.

buckway

12-02-2009

They need to update nu nu evertime i go to do my ultimate all i need to do is get hit and it doesnt work anymore!!! grr i have died so much because of this

zdragon95

12-02-2009

Come on giving Teemo invisibility like twitch, thats just too much. If you are going to give more invisibility to champions then you need to provide some type of item that can be bought that will allow the champion to see invisible champions.

Invisibility sways the balance of power way to much, I have been killed way to often by champions that team up with other invisible champions with max util striking at the same time.

Thanks for your time.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdragon95 View Post
Come on giving Teemo invisibility like twitch, thats just too much. If you are going to give more invisibility to champions then you need to provide some type of item that can be bought that will allow the champion to see invisible champions.

Invisibility sways the balance of power way to much, I have been killed way to often by champions that team up with other invisible champions with max util striking at the same time.

Thanks for your time.
Oracles potion and wards already exist,
teemo has to sit still forever to become invisible, only good for ambush situations not getting away.

FefeOxy

12-02-2009

I don't understand why Taric was not buffed, and was indirectly nerfed through nerfing Aegis.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-02-2009

Theres a new patch whose changelog you may want to post in rather than this older patch.