Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyTrolled

11-13-2009

Some really good updates, but i really really dislike the healing de-buff or atleast the duration of it i mean it counter acts witrh other healing methods and the duration is pretty long and when your working together its pretty much a wasted spell because the fights would be over to quickly

ThatFatGuy

11-13-2009

Was there another update just now? Like after the 11/11/09 update?

JasonSimulation

Recruiter

11-13-2009

Yup! But we have no idea what was added or fixed, no release notes. Apparently, the Teemo passive wasn't fixed so I'm not sure what has been added.

Armored

11-13-2009

I been trying to find and figure out what exactly was updated and or added/removed on the last update after this one. Weird..Riot think you could enlighten us?

Rootkit

11-13-2009

Quote:
Gunn:
Umm... yes i believe i did. I joined in august and i have 650+ games played and I also played Morgana in competitive matches. I m not trying to show off here but dont tell me i didnt play Morgana enough when you barely played the game for more then 14 days now.

If you think i m wrong you should take a look at competitive matches. If you re not pre-casting your shield then you re not playing morgana like she was meant to. End of point.

Fair enough although I wouldn't say mere 14 days if you had actually noticed, it said October for my joined month which means that coult be up to 45 days, not 14 (Oct 4th if you really want to know though). And I had only said that seeing as after I had joined, I have not seen very many people play Morgana (and most of my friends who play said not alot of people play her, although this forum is kind of stating otherwise) and everyone I have seen play her, as well as myself, used the shield mainly as a way of escaping debuff, snares, helping teammates flee, etc. and not as a protective bubble at the start of a fight. And if they had wanted it pre-casted previously, they would not have made it remove debuff's in the first place although it seems like they do now after the patch, which, really just isn't my style to run in with only a 5 second magic repellant shield. I like far better running in and luring you back into a well planned trap, saving my bubble to move back so after you use your stun I can null and make it ineffective. I didn't really find this OP'd as half the teams I play have at least 4 stuns on the team, which, if I now run in with a precast bubble, will simply be saved for 5 seconds and then used to keep me there to rip apart. Buy hey if that's what Riot wants to do, that's fine. I just don't like it and find it disappointing they are forcing a change of game style for my original champion pick.

So, no hard feelings Gunn, I simply made the assumption that you had only played Morgana a few times based on my experience with the game and the number of people who I've seen play her, I wasn't trying to insult or be rude and I'm sorry if I came across that way.

Dendrik

Recruiter

11-13-2009

I assume this latest patch fixes this...

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25184

Sudai

Recruiter

11-13-2009

Hohums would like to say otherwise, Dendrik.

Quote:
hohums:
I fixed this this morning and then it went under a lot of testing. It should be hotfixed soon if it has not been already (it doesn't require a patch). I was wondering what those rare server cpu spikes/bumps were this morning

Humanquation

Recruiter

11-15-2009

I thought you were going to nerf Morgana but all I see is; * Black Shield Cooldown increased from 15 to 17 * Black Shield will now no longer dispell debuffs when cast. It will still block incoming debuffs. No offense but I get tired of Morgana's end game blocking 120/sec ulti cooldowns all day blocking wolves blood scent, etc. I might as well ask blizzard to put a 2 second longer cooldown on cloak of shadows of a rogue and say it was nerfed down =). I don't care how many little horn dog morgana lovers go crazy on my comment, she needs a good balance.

Cosmic Power

11-15-2009

Shaco just got hit by Guinsoos Rageblade hard!

xukca

11-16-2009

ROFL

This is the most funny thread EVAR. Just cant stop LOLing at all whining and bitching, it made my day ^^
And its really funny to see, how many experts at balancing are here... if it was up to you, I'm pretty sure that shacos deceive would have more invisibility duration than evelyn and his Jacks will hit more than an incubator tower (who cares about fear NAO, ehh?).
And the morgana issue - 1752 not happy, cuz black shield is still OP, while another 1572 whine cuz "the new BS just doesnt fit their STYLE".
Aheheheh...
Wise things were said about veigar... but still, why should a DPS have ARMOR penetration doing 700dmg twice per second, and a caster should NOT have MAGIC penetration (Sure, if u can count, u will see that the ridicuous carry speed >>>> CD of abilities, right?) So anyway, casters indeed DO need such an item to be viable LATE game... not just killed for 1,5 seconds with 2 criticals....
Chogath got a buff, YWWWWWWWWWWYAA-NOMNOMNOMNOM...HES SO IMBA AWSOME NAO, ALL BOW DOWN AND DIE JUST 2 SECONDS AFTER CHO ENTERS THE SCREEN PLEASE... lately Ive seen more soraka players than chogath, so the beast really NEEDED the buff, so that SOMEBODY WILL EVER pick him (cuz this john doe has heard alot OP-whining in the forums and thinks that chosing an "OP" champ will help him...). Anyway, have you ever seen chogath player at very high-top-premades???? NO? Ofcourse you will not... he can contribute with only 2 things - either being a tank so he could stay silly trying not to die, OR playing it AP-nuker, so he can die as easily as veigar and if he is lucky, he can snare a kill or two in an ineven battle...
Get a life......