Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shillen

11-11-2009

Quote:
DeanKeaton259:
The nerf to katarina is laughable at best. Increasing the cooldown of shunpo and lowering some of the ap ratios by .05 serves no purpose whatsoever. Only noobs play ap katarina. I play kat with tank gear and I'll still own with her just as much despite the so called nerf.

I have yet to see a physical kat do anything but suck horribly. And this increased cooldown on shunpo is extremely significant. It's 20% longer at max level. For how fragile she is having to stay in the thick of things for 6 seconds instead of 5 seconds is huge.

ChopStix

11-11-2009

YEAAAH! Hopefully I won't crash after every game.

Faeorn Ran

11-11-2009

I feel like Katarina is no good any more, and with this nerf I am made ever sadder.

Gargantua

11-11-2009

Am I the only one having issue connecting to game server with the new patch?

Purutzil

11-11-2009

Quote:
Shillen:
I have yet to see a physical kat do anything but suck horribly. And this increased cooldown on shunpo is extremely significant. It's 20% longer at max level. For how fragile she is having to stay in the thick of things for 6 seconds instead of 5 seconds is huge.

I agree completely. Physical damage focused kat isn't really good at all.

The nerf is going to hurt katrina so bad. Its one thing to nerf the damage but the CD aspect will really hurt in the long run. I'd much rather its damage be reduced then lose the survivability be reduced. It just means she will need to be geared less for damage and more for taking hits I suppose in the long run.

AnotherFallenEve

11-11-2009

yeah i think you guys made things worse with this patch cuz my login screen takes forever to load now, and i've never had a game crash untill now after this patch came out.....

Zileas

VP of Game Design

11-11-2009

The reason we want to swap teemo's passive is the current one is a server eating monstrosity. Very inefficient ;p

Kitty GS Love

11-11-2009

how dARE they buff mundo and debuff amumu amumu aint as rigged

11-11-2009

Quote:
DeanKeaton259:
The nerf to katarina is laughable at best. Increasing the cooldown of shunpo and lowering some of the ap ratios by .05 serves no purpose whatsoever. Only noobs play ap katarina. I play kat with tank gear and I'll still own with her just as much despite the so called nerf.

Wha?

FlyingSkull13

11-11-2009

are they really going to stop people from earning gold when they are dead? This could really unbalance things even more