Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yugthrad

11-11-2009

For some reason I don't seem to have the new teemo passive for his 6 seconds of no action hidden.

Also on initial pick of teemo I do not hear his voice instead it is evellyns, but when I go back to the champion selection from my initial the voice is correct.

Solofrog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

@Heimdinger
Yea i usually am one of those people that tell people to stop whining about people being op and up, because the people making the game know how they want the heroes to be, but in al honesty Heimdinger is a beast early game and i love to play him early game, but truthfully late game he is worthless, i played over 50 games with him trying different stuff, and no matter what i couldnt get him the right items to be effective. Any AOE auto kills all his turrets, Smite auto kills it (almost), Nunu owns the turrets, any spammable nukes owns turrets. just yesterday i played against a good Heimdinger, and i had Blitz. He held middle first tower almost whole game cause his turrets. Then about level 16 i ran in and ultied and it killed every red tower he had. And then he quit after alot of LoLing.

@Teemo
I myself havent played Teemo, but if the other team ever had one they went 10-0 or else the teemo sucked lol. Is this a buff or a nerf? I dont know what it was before honestly.

@Tower / Baron nerf
LMAO people this isnt dota, you cant go solo rosh at level 1, thats why your crieing. Baron is supposed to be an allpowerful beast, he needs to be hard, stop crieing and learn to team up. Also towers should be hard as well, its just how they are supposed to be.

HappyNihil

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGnorethxcryplz View Post
You guys do understand that they are trying to encourage a 5 man team right?
They want to get away from the DoTA 1 man wrecking crew.

If the other team creates a five man gank squad, then your team needs to start walking around as a 5 man team as well.
No, if you read Zileasīs post in general section you would know its the opposite, they are trying to counter 5man squads by introducing more farming and snowball effects.

Zeta

11-11-2009

Quote:
Heimdinger is a beast early game and i love to play him early game, but truthfully late game he is worthless, i played over 50 games with him trying different stuff, and no matter what i couldnt get him the right items to be effective. Any AOE auto kills all his turrets, Smite auto kills it (almost), Nunu owns the turrets, any spammable nukes owns turrets. just yesterday i played against a good Heimdinger, and i had Blitz. He held middle first tower almost whole game cause his turrets. Then about level 16 i ran in and ultied and it killed every red tower he had. And then he quit after alot of LoLing.
Get that item that gives you AP for kills, that's how I've seen Heimerdinger do well late game.

Kubla

11-11-2009

Hey Riot, Can we get a server/client version mis match fix/help/advise?

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGnorethxcryplz View Post
You guys do understand that they are trying to encourage a 5 man team right?
They want to get away from the DoTA 1 man wrecking crew.

If the other team creates a five man gank squad, then your team needs to start walking around as a 5 man team as well.
false

Zileas can be quoted as saying that they are attempting to impliment changes specifically to COUNTERACT 5 man gank squads.

They ruin the game.

Yes, you are supposed to travel in a team.... come late game. Late game should not come as soon as they hit lvl 6

Zeta

11-11-2009

Quote:
Actually, they've said they don't want that to be the only viable strategy for one. For another, it's boring and turns the whole game into a never-ending team fight.

sksfan

11-11-2009

Cmon fix that client-server version problem.

GrandDJ

11-11-2009

why b4 the loading heros gt a sound then i alt tab the game gone ?

Namelocked

11-11-2009

Server n Client versions mismatching :\ now i have 1 Left game in my stats :[ that rly is not what i want to see