list of unexpected top lanes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Entravity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Anivia is fun to play top

Considering you can play her correctly.

ROHOHOHO

08-06-2012

I have seen evelynn top lane, I was on that evelynn's team, I searched up the summoner's name, FishySummoner and he unexpectedly played eve non stop top lane with not very dissapointing scores. Very strange..

Entravity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROHOHOHO View Post
I have seen evelynn top lane, I was on that evelynn's team, I searched up the summoner's name, FishySummoner and he unexpectedly played eve non stop top lane with not very dissapointing scores. Very strange..
Oh yeah forgot about eve, I've played her top twice since the remake. It was against Yorick and Riven since both champions countered me eve does a good job of just farming safely with her Q.

I ended up snowballing off of ganking middle lane alot after pushing my lane.

KillerQuiller

08-17-2012

Bump for more unexpected top lanes.

KaiSong

08-17-2012

Taric top is fun to play. So is lulu, trundle, and AD bruiser fizz

KillerQuiller

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiSong View Post
Taric top is fun to play. So is lulu, trundle, and AD bruiser fizz
Heard about the supports top, might do Trundle top once they fix him (refer to CPT America thread), and idk about AD Fizz top, seems like he's stuck in a similar spot as Talon.

What about Urgot? Can he do something up there? Prob less effective as top lane is already pretty tanky then armor runes. Could be a good bully against certain champs I imagine. Although I guess you could say that top lane Urgot is like playing as a wannabe Yorick in a sense, you know without the powerful sustain..

MuhGeeSher

08-17-2012

Ziggs, Morgana, Cass, Malz are all fun solo top for me. -

Fwog

08-18-2012

Nunu SHUTS DOWN a lot of tops early. If you can win before 40 minutes, he's a great pick. If not, still good... just not great.

Luxiere

08-18-2012

There was this one boss Ahri and LeBlanc that ruled top. It was such a nice sight.

KillerQuiller

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistics View Post
Nunu SHUTS DOWN a lot of tops early. If you can win before 40 minutes, he's a great pick. If not, still good... just not great.
I believe you, had a hilarious, albeit troll filled game. Enemy team had both Nautilus and Lee Sin doing double jungle with Talon top and their Lux sucked pretty badly. Talon couldnt do anything to me whatsoever in lane. Tossed snowballs everytime it was off CD, walked away. Sometime he would be able to catch me in a combo, snowball and I went even or close. Between healing off minions, snowball, and passive giving me almost a bottomless mana pool. With my kit I didnt really get fed (1/1/****tonofassists), but I did help my Jax jungle and Ahri get fed and pretty much just carried us to victory. All I had to do was support my team and nuke with snowball and ultimate.

Will play again, very fun. Maybe against the next Yorick I see.