Rumble or Yorick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tianity

08-05-2012

I'm buying a new top laner and I can't choose between Rumble or Yorick, which one is the better choice.

BattleCruiser55

08-05-2012

I would say Yorick, simply because I haven't played Rumble.

Tianity

08-06-2012

bump so i can get more answers.

OmegaProject

08-06-2012

Rumble getting nerfed, so Yorick.

Askhexplosive

08-06-2012

I got Rumble recently and he is amazingly fun. Nerfs or no, I'd get him. He's a late-game champ while Yorick is an extreme early-game champ.

Cold Justice

08-06-2012

Yorick, so when you face off against the 10,000 people that auto lock Darius because they think he is superman you have an extra gap closer to get fed faster.

Tigre the Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

You will remember Yorick Mori.

Carzanso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Rumble if you want an extremely fun top lane bully that takes a lot of getting used to( BEST CHAMP IN GAME). Yorick if you want an easier less fun bully that wins most lanes..

nForse

08-06-2012

Rumble is hella fun and he can beast most top lanes if played right.
Yorick is just a bully in lane with not much escapes.
Rumble has the higher skill cap but is a monster when mastered while yorick just wins lane but not neccessarily carry cuz his ult only last 10secs

Wazzzzzaaa

08-06-2012

I play both and Yorick is all about shutting down your opponents farm. He got weak teamfight presence, but what he does is making your opponent even weaker with 0 farm. It's almost impossible to 1v9 carrying your team with Yorick tho, even if you win your lane hard like +70 cs and 2-3 kills.

Rumble is quite an opposite. He often gets countered early game, but his mid and late game presence is HUGE even if you lose your lane a bit. And if you start winning your lane and get ahead you can pretty much STOMP your opponent, having killing pressure even under his tower.

So you have to choose between easy winnable laning phase and weak teamfights OR hard early game and crushing enemies mid and lategame.