Senior Year at Draven High

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiDeprivation

08-05-2012

ArmChairs

08-05-2012

This is gold

Derix12321

08-05-2012

no

everythread gotta have a massive downvote post: todays goal is 200

community pls.

Rustmaker

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derix12321 View Post
no
Don't be mean, dude, at least offer some constructive criticism. I thought it was a great effort OP! You clearly put a lot of thought into this and I can appreciate that.

That being said I didn't really have a problem with the grammar or anything, but I personally think this initial outing was a little cheesy and stereotypical for my taste (the "new kid", the "stern teacher", the "pretty boy" and the "emo kid that doesn't really fit in"). Since this is just the first chapter, though, perhaps that can be remedied in future with future character development/interaction. Keep it up!! ;D

Edit 1: AWESOME JOB with the additions to Chapter 1!! I like how you are actually starting to incorporate their personalities and playstyles from LoL beyond the stereotypes of high school life (Excellent job with Cassiopeia and Draven in particular. I have a soft spot in my heart for Dunkmaster Jarvan, hope we see more of him). All around much improved from how the Chapter initially started.

Glorkle

08-05-2012

Got to the vlad part, thought it was gonna turn into another fanfic.

Edit: And I'm disappointed it didn't.
Edit2: OH GOD LOL "Want some shrooms."

KiwiDeprivation

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustmaker View Post
Don't be mean, dude, at least offer some constructive criticism. I thought it was a great effort OP! You clearly put a lot of thought into this and I can appreciate that.

That being said I didn't really have a problem with the grammar or anything, but I personally think this initial outing was a little cheesy and stereotypical for my taste (the "new kid", the "stern teacher", the "pretty boy" and the "emo kid that doesn't really fit in"). Since this is just the first chapter, though, perhaps that can be remedied in future with future character development/interaction. Keep it up!! ;D
Yeah I see what you mean! That is kinda what I was going for though because it's supposed to be humorous. Haha I have a ton of plans for all sorts of wild stuff! thanks for feed back man!

PooperPooper

08-05-2012

More

Hongerdonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

dat teemo

xStellar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Thread has lots of potentional

ZephyrReaver

08-05-2012

We need Sona plis.
Also, play Katawa Shoujo for reference