Can singed ever beat teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirhcEz

08-05-2012

I'd rather lane Against rumble or yorkck than teemo. Need advice from singed or teemo players on how to own you!!

Teemos skill makes him to fast to catch. Mushrooms are super gay. I'm 2200 elo and I can't even beat a 1300 teemo in lane. That's a says a lot I still win the game though

Help a singed player out pretty plz.

Falling Objects

08-05-2012

Not sure if troll, but.

Farm your lane by clearing waves, farm their jungle, gank a different lane, come back, repeat. You're more scary lategame than Teemo.

A Swarm of Koala

08-05-2012

probably not, but you're pretty tough, and don't rely on auttoattacks to get cs. just farm and then back off, after you get catalyst you'll probably negate most of the damage he does in that time.

Tetramaster

08-05-2012

You aren't going to win your lane by yourself.

What Falling Objects states is correct though. You don't want to spend time getting harassed if you can. Just eat it all in one go by full clearing waves, and then stacking gp/10 and roaming to try and help mid/deny the enemy jungle a bit.

ThulsaD00M

08-05-2012

Hit your adhesive, buy pinks or oracles. Also be satisfied that there's only 2 champs that even remotely counter you.

SirhcEz

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Objects View Post
Not sure if troll, but.

Farm your lane by clearing waves, farm their jungle, gank a different lane, come back, repeat. You're more scary lategame than Teemo.
Trust me. I'm not trolling. I really have a hard time with teemo. Thx for the advice! That's exactly what I do. I just don't like how teemo is always ahead in cs. Which means I'm losing my lane.. I want to be ahead for once.. Against a teemo..

BlitzCRANKBOP

08-05-2012

It's okay to lose lane as long as you don't epic fail the lane. you know?

Falling Objects

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirhcEz View Post
Trust me. I'm not trolling. I really have a hard time with teemo. Thx for the advice! That's exactly what I do. I just don't like how teemo is always ahead in cs. Which means I'm losing my lane.. I want to be ahead for once.. Against a teemo..
Get a Philo and a HoG, and just keep farming your lane, and alternating between farming their jungle/Ganking mid. He may be ahead of you in CS, but if you're denying their jungle farm/exp and getting your mid lane ahead, you'll come out overall since Singed doesn't peak untill late-game.

A Swarm of Koala

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirhcEz View Post
don't forget to take their jungle too, it gets you money, and starves their jungler. teemo being ahead is acceptable, if their jungler is way behind.

Klinestife

11-19-2012

contrary to popular belief, you can beat teemo really badly. hell, invertedcomposer released a guide on how to do this. i followed it and i got 5 kills in lane while forcing him to b many times.

you have to go aggressive on him. utilize the bushes and come out only to farm, then if he ever gets close, fling him, and keep auto attacking him. singed will win every trade up close. when i did this i managed to take out 3/4 of teemos health with much less damage in return.