Jungling in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wow Such Juke

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGamer91 View Post
I have really never had that happen to me... of course i never really jungle. But when i do i usually get a ton of gold for my team.
hue

Tiberius Steele

08-08-2012

jungle wins games.

xSimplyMex

08-08-2012

Jungle diana op on 3v3

Wingged

08-09-2012

lol, top laner should clear jungle and gank o_o

ApackofKoalas

08-09-2012

I'm tired of being reported in normals for jungling or refusing to rush the bottom bush... and then being challenged to 1v1 because I'm bad and jungle on tt. Why challenge someone who mains jungler to 1v1? WHHHYYYYYYYY!? Fool of a toque.

Hopefully someday people will understand rushing bottom bush is a garbage play and if you want an early kill there are several other places to camp. Which I still don't care for. Invade jungle all day, er' day.

PrinceVert

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryogen1x View Post
"I'm jungle"

"In TT..?"

"Yeah, can someone 2v1 bot? I'll make sure to gank"

"No fuq that noob suck bad gg"
It's kinda hard to go 2v2 bot in TT because lol no meta.

Maybe you're gonna get paired with 2 ranged carries, maybe 2 bruisers. 1 bruiser 1 Assasin.

Debesh Unnos

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by live maniac View Post
The most effective jungler ive seen in 3 vs 3, is udyr. the trick is not to completely jungle. udyr holds top lane, and when his minions get to far out and a gank is immanent he simply jungles until lane is safe for farming.
I main Cho'Gath and I do this on top lane. Push top hard, and if your tower isn't in immediate danger you can go gank or jungle for a bit. Pure jungling on this map is pretty hard, though, mainly because someone's going to be outmatched unless the enemy is doing the same thing.

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

nunu is better than you think