Server Stability is our #1 Priority (REMADE)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajax Oblige

09-11-2010

Riot hit the bad server switch since not enough people bought the miss fortune bundle.

Despair

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhossing View Post
Riot hit the bad server switch since not enough people bought the miss fortune bundle.
Win.

MageRage

09-11-2010

It's sad that we've gotten to the point where these rage posts are 'thumbed up'. I take it as a cue that people are finally getting fed up with it...

daBo0m

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MageRage View Post
It's sad that we've gotten to the point where these rage posts are 'thumbed up'. I take it as a cue that people are finally getting fed up with it...
Its understandable, look even the Server Status Forum got replaced with this crappy FAQ about Server Status, this is not professional at all.

dorkbrains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

MAYBE IF ALL YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T PLAY THIS GAME IT WOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!!!!

oh wait.

chaose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

WCG tournament goign on soon. i'm guessing a possible quick reboot to ensure tournamnet stability & quality.

althought he eu servers seem to be down too? what gives?

Vilantos

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharibou View Post
You know, even as someone who rarely complains about the servers because I so love this game, I'm starting to lose interest from all the downtime. Every third time I come to play during free time before work/class, I can't. With other games, I always could rely on some fun before getting down to business, and today I'm substituting something else for LoL and might wind up spending time and money on that instead.

Why are we getting new champions and toys all the time instead of more reliability and improved access? Shouldn't Riot be putting things like Miss Fortune and skins on the back burner? Hell, put those Jax tweaks I'm so excited about on the back burner, too, because I sure won't be enjoying them much with the way things are.
I pretty much feel the exact same way.

Chenzhen

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by daBo0m View Post
Its understandable, look even the Server Status Forum got replaced with this crappy FAQ about Server Status, this is not professional at all.
they did that maybe because they were embarrassed that the section went like this :

9/1 : Server down
9/2 : Server down for maintenance
9/3 : Server having issues, working to fix it
9/4 : Patch day, schedule downtime of server
9/5 : Something wrong with the server, but don't worry, we're on it
9/6 : You might have a little problem with servers, cause they aren't up right now
9/7 : Servers are being upgraded, THEY ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY. Downtime 12 hours.

bendyBus

09-11-2010

^^ agreed, these people are amateurs. And for all who didn't know, Valve (creators of some of the best games ever) is remaking DotA. So all we have to do is wait a little longer for the professional game developers to finish their game and we can all switch over to that, and not worry about Riot and the room full janitors they have working on this game.

Lithose

09-11-2010

Is the WCG tournament going to be played on some kind of lan?

Because its going to be a super epic fail if they can't host their own tournament because their servers are consistently down from 4-12 every freaking day.