Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ELO Hell: What am I supposed to do...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

08-05-2012

each game is different dude...no secret advice...eventually you'll know pretty much everything that could possibly go wrong and like...well...avoid em...@.@...

but...yea very tanky hero with huge lifesteal ad or ap should get you to like 1400...maybe...since nobody knows how to counter **** till then...

Axxlon

08-05-2012

My god this game has so many flaws you could make a 10-page article on all of it...

khmerlegit

08-06-2012

So im duoing with my cousin and we still getting a lost and im starting to get frustrated everytime we lose its not that we doing bad its the other lanes that can't even handle

Boise Boss

Recruiter

08-06-2012

if you belonged in 1300s you'd be there

if you belonged in 1100s you'd be there

however there's something you're missing that makes you unable to consistently win

stop blaming your team, buck up, and figure it out

if there's an elo hell that's impossible to win at why are elo jobs possible? why dont pros get stuck there? why is it only you?

there's one common factor in every game

ill give you a hint

its the guy who's finding it easier to have a scapegoat for losing and for his elo

Sexual Healing

08-06-2012

Hey mate.

Let's be clear on some things.

1. Nobody can "throw" a game they're not winning.

2. Duo and play the carries. Everyone else on your team is a meatshield and you can wreck games with good coordination.

3. GTFO of the forums and press the "Play" button to improve your Elo. Forum posting does not increase Elo. (Proven Fact).

4. Be accountable. If you don't ping your jungle to drake at opportune times and communicate with your team, you cannot blame them for missing those opportunities. Idgaf if you're top, support, adc, mid, or jungle, use timers, and make suggestions of what the next most immediate objective is on the map.

5. Get Good, Son. Get Good.

Shashakiko

Recruiter

08-06-2012

I've gotten my friend 150 elo from 973 when I was 1.5k :O
If you're that good...you can really carry out of elo hell..

NME Potato Zero

08-06-2012

"oh yeah i'm in elo hell because my team sucks, that's all!!!!!! Look at me im going 2-1 in my lane at 900 elo omg im good but my team suck!!11 what do i do guys omg i know im 2k material but my team is always bad@!21"

Shashakiko

Recruiter

08-06-2012

Duo queue!

Gurgalur

08-07-2012

In that ELO when i used to be there it was really easy to get fed. Usually no one wards so if your mid go gank lanes a lot after you push. When i started to raise my ELO from 800 have a positive attitude. If you want to win make calls to group up and push things down (Dragon, Baron, Towers, Ganks to open up opportunities for these). Always try to win remember the way to win is push down the nexus not get mad kills.

Buy wards, watch the map all the time. Don't be super passive at 900 you can be hyperaggresive and catch people off guard and get lots of free kills to get fed and carry your team.

TL;DR Tell your team what to do, Pick up easy Kills, Push objectives, If your ad Ashe/Sivir are really good you can initiate (no one wants to go in ever). Always try to win. BE POSITIVE.

Also you probably aren't as good as you think you are admit your mistakes to team don't blame, since after all in every game your the only thing that stays constant. Don't blame trolls you get enough free wins by trolls on the other team that you forget about. People only remember the trolls on their team that "cause the loss".