Attempting to Reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogres

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

While playing i keep getting an attempting to reconnect message followed with a what appears to be a loading bar right under it.... my internet is fine i have a hardwired connection yet i got suspended because of this client error.... this is ridiculous i got suspended for the dumbest thing... not even my fault... i can understand if ive been idling or leaving games but i havent and this just makes me angry that im suspended over ONE error with the client that happened last night while trying to play.... its not my fault for getting suspended cause this time it took 1 thing and BOOM suspended.... this is getting ridiculous and its annoying please unsuspend me it was the stupid client

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Hey Mogres,

This is a known bug and Riot are aware of the issue and they're trying to find a solution. Riot can't check if you actually afk'ed or had errors, so most likely you won't be unsuspended.

Stress Perfect

08-05-2012

same proble here :/

Mogres

08-05-2012

Well, this is a re-occurring thing that keeps happening to me. And it's not fair that I get suspended for have these problems.

Grimjow90

08-05-2012

riot pls fix i have the same attempting to reconnect issue... this never happend until the patch and the day before the patch came through. never had this problem before and is really annoying. this type of bug has a serious game advantage and does not allow me to play to the best of my abilities.

Packman777

08-07-2012

In a game today I got the same message and my screen froze as well i think it was because an thunder storm ruined my internet connection?

Benny Reno

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman777 View Post
In a game today I got the same message and my screen froze as well i think it was because an thunder storm ruined my internet connection?
It has nothing to do with your computer or your internet connection, this is 100% on RIOT's end. They ****ed up something. Lots of players having same issue, should be obvious whose at fault.

Packman777

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Reno View Post
It has nothing to do with your computer or your internet connection, this is 100% on RIOT's end. They ****ed up something. Lots of players having same issue, should be obvious whose at fault.
I hope i dont get banned because i left the game because of this happened.

jimmy the hand

08-07-2012

this has happened to me two or three times over the past two weeks, i'm actually kind of pensive to play incase these are being counted as leaves, I'd rather just wait till the bug gets fixed than ruin my reputation.

Phrantk

08-07-2012

Dude this is exactly what's been happening to me... every game today.. every 2 minutes, attempting to reconnect. I even get kicked off sometimes, have trouble logging in...etc. I can't do anything...ever since I downloaded this dianna patch its been happening. Watch me get banned for it too.