Camera Zoomed in too far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draygon

09-11-2010

This isnt a thread for asking RIOT to allow us to zoom out further. I just got another computer up and running and started up LOL. The camera is zoomed in further than normal, and I remember there being an option in the options menu to uncheck to allow it to zoom out a bit further...for the life of me I cant remembe what or where this option is.

Could someone please tell me what this option is so that I can go in and uncheck it. Thanks.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

If you go ingame and go to the video options, try toggling "Faster Terrain". Also changing the resolution can help :-)

Draygon

09-11-2010

Thanks Ill try that, but isnt there a box to check or uncheck that allows a little further zooming out? I vaguely remember having to do this once before.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygon View Post
Thanks Ill try that, but isnt there a box to check or uncheck that allows a little further zooming out? I vaguely remember having to do this once before.
Could very well be fast terrain :-)

Draygon

09-11-2010

I will give it a shot, thanks for the help