Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Camera Zoomed in too far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draygon

09-11-2010

This isnt a thread for asking RIOT to allow us to zoom out further. I just got another computer up and running and started up LOL. The camera is zoomed in further than normal, and I remember there being an option in the options menu to uncheck to allow it to zoom out a bit further...for the life of me I cant remembe what or where this option is.

Could someone please tell me what this option is so that I can go in and uncheck it. Thanks.

Eambo

Recruiter

09-11-2010

If you go ingame and go to the video options, try toggling "Faster Terrain". Also changing the resolution can help :-)

Draygon

09-11-2010

Thanks Ill try that, but isnt there a box to check or uncheck that allows a little further zooming out? I vaguely remember having to do this once before.

Eambo

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Quote:
Draygon:
Thanks Ill try that, but isnt there a box to check or uncheck that allows a little further zooming out? I vaguely remember having to do this once before.

Could very well be fast terrain :-)

Draygon

09-11-2010

I will give it a shot, thanks for the help