Is AP Corki viable? Is AD Corki better than Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NibblerPup

09-11-2010

Hey all. Due to Corki's recent buffs, I've started playing him again and I was wondering, is AP Corki a viable choice for a champ? While I can trash like, 20 minions with a single Valkyrie, I don't seem to be contributing much to fights at the moment. I can't tell if it's because I'm playing Corki wrong or just 'cause he doesn't pack enough of a punch as AP.

And if he's not viable as AP, is AD Corki better than AD Ashe? Ashe is my main champion at the moment, but I'd like to change.

keyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Ashe has no steroids so he probably is if your group doesnt need her utility.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Gatling Gun
10% of physical damage done as true damage
Mediocre AP Ratios
Builds AP...

IamGrimm

09-11-2010

AP is still meh.
AD is awesome now. Laning/Harassing AND lasthitting has become so much easier with his AS and AR buffs.

Serker

09-11-2010

Get Rylais so ur gatling becomes a permasnare, make sure u valkyrie over your target, spam rockets, youll do well.

The Promise

09-11-2010

Corki's main problem is still his crippling mana problems at the start of the game. The changes didn't do anything to help that so what they really did is help him avoid harass thought increasing his range, and making him better in team fights, again through his range.

I don't think the buffs did all that much for him. If you ask me all they really did is make him less of a "AMG FOCUS DED!" champion. He still needs a tank. Also, if you want a change to another ranged carry MF is looking solid, and Ezreal can still put out very good damage.