Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any players play on Thai servers from the US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBrewmaster

08-04-2012

My brother lives in Thailand and i want to play league with him. I already downloaded the Thailand client, and changed it to English. i downloaded Garena and set language to English and region to Thailand. i now have the League of Legends on my Garena but when i open it i get this error.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-connection-failure-error-when-logging-in

its the one that is

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server

I turned off the firewall,

i couldnt change my clock but will that make a difference since im trying to play league on a Thai server while in the US?

anyone else have these issues?

DeleteYourLife

08-04-2012

I tried to do this as well. I believe it is some law that prohibits them from allowing use to do it? I tried getting a VPN(Proxy) from Thailand but couldn't find any free one.

Nugliar

08-05-2012

im trying to play in Thailand as well but i got the same error as well. Anyone got any idea how to solve this?