Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item linking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoLc

09-11-2010

Yea, about that... anyway, I think it would great if you could link items in the chat box. The idea would work like this: you press enter for the chat box, then shift+click on an item icon in your inventory or store and send the message. Now, if anyone clicks on the linked item text in the message it would automatically open the store with the linked item. I find this idea very useful especially if having friends who just started to play LoL and aren't familiar with the items.

DoNotClick

06-28-2011

I second this.

Item linkage to chat is a must, i think.

It would be very helpful at guiding new users.

Hamm3rhand

06-28-2011

this is a good idea. or they could just implement a search function in the store, then they could just search for the name of the item you tell them to buy, and i think it might be a bit more universal

IS1de98e3728fd12890c2fa

06-29-2011

Also a great idea!