Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shooting Stars

08-04-2012

How eating dinner means you have a life I have no clue.

If people could leave anytime they wanted because this game is priority none then every game would have leavers.

lol holocaust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Lol you're an idiot. Don't call people no lives and you do just cause you had dinner. Your fault for Q'ing up when you clearly said you DON'T always have time for a full game.

AlecksLuciferis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

He's not necessarly an idiot for this.
Kid's got a point when he says that 1 day ban is a little too much for leaving with a good reason.
Back then, when I was living with my parents my mom would just have turned the computer off.
Parents don't give a **** if you are playing with others.

I think he should have been punished but not a 1 day ban.... but still nobody knows how much time that happened so maybe he deserved it.

And it's very frustrating when you try to explain to people that you NEED to leave then try to surrender and they vote no.

Mavrik V

08-04-2012

Rule 1 of LoL: Don't queue unless you have 60 minutes free-time set before you queue.

Rule 1 of LoL forums: No one has sympathy for leavers who just ruined their 30+ minute game; the only valid excuse is a life emergency (even then, you won't get banned for less than 10 leaves).

If you were banned, you deserved it.

PS: No seriously, I hate you.

Luke Duke

08-05-2012

It's because you're special, and when you have dinner, you're obligated to go eat. If anyone else were to tell you the same thing, though...

HonomonMan

08-05-2012

play when you have time
not when i you have 10 minute until l you have to leave

Fanaticmogg

08-05-2012

I'm pretty sure that LeaveBuster does not suspend for just one leave.

Drew Shadow

08-05-2012

you weren't banned for eating dinner, you were banned for going afk also if you don't have time to play a game than don't start one.

drainb

08-05-2012

Kids these days...

Lizto

08-05-2012

You are one cocky ******. So if your teammate has to pee, you report him Im sure, but if you have to afk yourself, nope I dont deserve ban for having a life. Hypocrite much? This game wasnt made around your needs, it is a treaty to play all the way if you want to follow the rules, what you did is worse than those idiots who go afk when the game is lost and are like nope I aint afk, Im just on FB.

Go to hell, you deserve a longer ban for being such a glutton fatso pig.

I bet youre going to jail because "I had to eat and this fcking pedestrian and his stick, thinking hes so cool with his sunglasses, wouldnt fcking hurry up when the light turned green. I just charged my way through, its not my fault, I have every right to eat, I have a life after all"... keep talking about having a life when you go to jail.